Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2014 12:35:50 PM EDT
I went by yesterday, needing some AR parts and there's a printed sign on the front.

I can't remember everything on it, but I do recall something about the gun business being down and litigation. So, I don't know if BV was being sued or not, but that is what I recall on the door sign.

I think the sign stated he is still in business, but by e-mail/phone out of his residence.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 9:16:22 AM EDT
[#1]
The last time I was in there, maybe a month ago. The store was very low on merch. Just a bunch of die sets and a few guns.

Tagging for more info.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 10:49:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd link you to the BV facebook page but it appears it's gone now... I never really did like the store after it moved..
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 11:25:47 PM EDT
[#3]
They've been closed for a while now.  NW firearms has a more detailed thread about it... Hobbled by financial issues with the change in ownership is the underlying cause...

I found a small place off of 164th to start giving my business to. Decent guys, EBRs, and a small but growing inventory. Always happy to get a customer is what makes me keep going back. 311 tactical (not associated, just passing along useful info)
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:09:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Sucks to lose another local store but the service and selection had been declining for some time.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 10:12:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Bright water sucked after the ol man left. Mike was a heck of a nice guy. Bought several firearms from him. When he left so did my business.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top