Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2014 8:48:52 PM EDT
Good Luck all! Love opening day on a Monday.....WTF Washington.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:42:40 AM EDT
[#1]
thank WDFW for the fuckered up hunting season...
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:32:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Nothing yet.  Took a stroll. Lots of tracks.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 2:23:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Well in true fashion....seen :

12+ does with a lot of twins fawns.

ZERO bucks.

4 grouse and one ground squirrel that I could swear was a halfbreed of a damn wolverine.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 1:44:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I was going to say first blood of the year, but I already took a bear this summer.  10 yard shot, base of the neck with my souped up Ruger MK1.  

Bear was a little closer.  7 yards.  

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 3:44:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote
Tis a holiday though.  Get yo-self one of them government jobs, or get laid-off (like me) and you're good to go

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:32:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tis a holiday though.  Get yo-self one of them government jobs, or get laid-off (like me) and you're good to go

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

My buddy sent me a picture of him and his downed deer at 7am this morning, I was cussing him like a dog during the morning meeting today. I already told hijm if it was raining in the morning I knew we were rained out and I was going hunting...lol...he was like WTF NO!
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 2:01:29 PM EDT
[#7]
co-worker took a black bear at 20 yards.  good sized one.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 12:13:49 AM EDT
[#8]
I just got back from 5 days of hunting for mule deer on a friends orchard in Brewster with no luck, Everyone in my group tagged out on opening day with two nice bucks and a doe and then they went home. I missed so many shots and lost so many arrows its just frustrating. I guess I still have two weeks to try to fill my tag.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top