Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2014 12:48:07 PM EDT
Form 1 is back. I need someone to do the engraving and then reapply the cerekote onto the lower. Who is reputable in the Sound area?
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 9:20:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Trevor at jet city laser did a great job on my ps90 sbr. He's in auburn
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 11:57:17 PM EDT
[#2]
This is Trevor. Number is 253-293-2164. Let me know what you need.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 6:57:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Whatever you do, avoid Brothers N Arms like the plague.  They couldn't do Cerakote right if their lives depended on it.  I'm not the only living proof of that fact.....
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 11:54:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Whatever you do, avoid Brothers N Arms like the plague.  They couldn't do Cerakote right if their lives depended on it.  I'm not the only living proof of that fact.....
View Quote

Yup. I think they farm out the engravings though or I get really lucky. I'd rattle can my stuff way way before I'd let them cerakote anything of mine. Ipad pic.

Link Posted: 9/15/2014 8:02:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Trevor I will be giving you a call soon, plus your on the way home from work. Nice ,and easy.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 10:12:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is it possible to engrave a mag tactical lower (its made out of magnesium like the bcm kmr).
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 5:58:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Should not be a problem
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:18:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey, just wanted to give some positive feedback on Trevor and his engraving work.  I just did three receivers with him yesterday and I'm very happy with the results.  Trevor is very knowledgeable about engraving and meticulous with his work.  He's a real asset to have for engraving in this area.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:22:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 1:29:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks guys,  I'm glad I could help!

If you want to get an idea of what can be done in addition to text, here are some images to get the gears spinning
https://www.facebook.com/TLKustom

-Trevor Kosterman
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 11:44:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Trevor engraved my trust info. in the trigger well of my AR lower this evening and it came out great.

Thanks Trevor
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 2:42:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Trevor engraved my trust info. in the trigger well of my AR lower this evening and it came out great.

Thanks Trevor
View Quote

Pictures would be appreciated
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:57:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks Trevor

Here you go.

" />
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:14:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks for posting that. Really like the way that "doesn't" look or at least doesn't show.
If Trevor is watching this thread, can another line of text be fit on either side of the trigger opening? For those longer trust names
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 5:02:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Thanks for posting that. Really like the way that "doesn't" look or at least doesn't show.
If Trevor is watching this thread, can another line of text be fit on either side of the trigger opening? For those longer trust names
View Quote

Probably. It would mostly depend on the trust length and the space available.

Trevor
253-293-2164
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 11:01:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Trevor at jet city laser did a great job on my ps90 sbr. He's in auburn
View Quote

As a heads up guys, Jet City Laser does not do this work. I do. Please so not contact JCL with regards to custom engraving and NFA work. Contact me directly at 253-293-2164 or [email protected]

Trevor K.

Link Posted: 10/8/2014 12:22:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

What is the price and where are you located? Say for 1 lower receiver?
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 1:25:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Price depends on material. Shoot me a text, pm, or email and let's talk

Trevor
253-393-2164
[email protected]
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 4:35:26 PM EDT
[#19]
for anyone in SW washington, you might want to check out Bye Engraving in Portland. I spent some time there this morning. Good people and they did a heck of a job on the 4 guns I took there. Family owned, 3rd generation engravers, so they know what they are doing. I got to watch the whole process, which was cool and educational. $25 per gun for me. Bring cash, because they offer the lower price that way. They must do a lot of guns, because some dude with an SBR SCAR was behind me "in line" this morning.

http://byeengraving.com/

I'm not associated with them in any way...just went there once and had a good experience.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top