Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2014 5:06:24 PM EDT
I need to find RFID swiped access control, networked to storage lockers to open the locker.

Software to read audit trail, program, set alarms, etc.

Anybody local to EastSide? Redmond?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 5:23:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I've worked with these guys on many projects. They will be able to help you.

http://www.alliedfireandsecurity.com/
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:31:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Yikes, thanks though. They are in Spokane. I need local installation in Redmond.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:57:41 PM EDT
[#3]
You could always research and find everything you need your self. It would be cheaper. The only thing extra it costs is the time for research. You would be surprised at the things they sell to consumers.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:43:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Looking for some gear to do "pen" testing?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:10:11 PM EDT
[#5]
double tap
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:10:41 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yikes, thanks though. They are in Spokane. I need local installation in Redmond.
View Quote
Look again, they have an office in Seattle. They work all over the state.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 8:47:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I've worked with Cook Security Group and Huser Integrated Technologies in the past. The latter was definitely better...but I dunno if they have anything going up in your neck of the woods....and CSG is usually acceptable. I'm in a high sec environment in Portlandia.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 11:49:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks all. I'll give them a try!
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 11:51:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looking for some gear to do "pen" testing?
View Quote

Haha not my gig anymore ... thinking of shared tools, locking them in separate small cabinets
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 5:46:04 AM EDT
[#10]
I work for Allied. Our office is now in Kent. I believe you want to look at Morse Watchman products. I installed a system at the naval base in Bremerton a couple years ago. Software based access system for key cabinets and lockers. Pretty cool system! Call our office at 425-988-6500 and ask for Rick Hobbs. IIRC he was the salesman for the system. Good luck!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top