Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2014 7:44:09 AM EDT
Really?
What a bunch of assfucked shitstained cum-guzzling morons.
Really? Really?

Stupid jackasses.
I wonder what their screen names are.  

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/20/washington-wildfires/12913809/

Meanwhile, high winds fanned the flames of the Watermelon Hill Fire southwest of Spokane Sunday morning causing the fire to grow from 5,000 acres to 13,000 acres

The fire was allegedly started around 2:50 p.m. Saturday by three people shooting tanerite, an explosive, southwest of Spokane, according to the Lincoln County Sheriff's Office.

Link Posted: 7/21/2014 8:13:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I live west of Cheney and was part of the evac area Saturday night.

No real danger at my place but still close to home.

I have had to listen to a bunch of locals asking why such a thing is legal, it should be outlawed ect.

We as gun owners, and  enthusiasts, are our own worst enemies.

Who would have thought it was a good idea to shoot tanerite in July?

The wind was blowing 25 fucking miles per hour on Saturday.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 3:48:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 7:39:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I agree on it being a bunch of assfucked shitstained cum-guzzling morons stupid jackasses.

Tannerite® is adamant about not starting fires when used by itself.

http://www.tannerite.com/press-release-november-15-2013/faq.php/

http://youtu.be/_rwQ1mBXA8w

Other brands may start fires.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I agree on it being a bunch of assfucked shitstained cum-guzzling morons stupid jackasses.

Tannerite® is adamant about not starting fires when used by itself.

http://www.tannerite.com/press-release-november-15-2013/faq.php/

Will Tannerite® Brand Binary Rifle Targets Cause a Fire?

No.

Tannerite® Brand Binary Rifle Targets, when mixed and   used correctly per instructions, will not cause a fire. The original   Tannerite® Brand Binary Exploding Target was specifically designed from   conception to be non-incendiary. This means the product was created   using materials of the highest quality and properly formulated to ensure   that it will not cause a fire.

When a bullet hits Tannerite® with a   high velocity (2000 ft./sec. minimum) it causes a chemical reaction   which results in a large water vapor cloud along with a loud report   which is used as a shot indicator.  Please note, however, that there are   many knock-off products that can start fires due to an improper   formulation and low quality raw materials. Even though Tannerite® Brand   Targets will not start fires, all brands of exploding targets are banned   during special fire orders. Please obey these restrictions.

http://youtu.be/_rwQ1mBXA8w

Other brands may start fires.

I have video of tannerite starting a fire a few years back, mixed properly and it was elevated 3 feet above the ground.....just saying.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 8:45:33 PM EDT
[#4]
a couple of dumb white trash mofos were drinking and shooting tannerite near us at a shooting site in eastern washington. we went over to investigate, and BOOM a tree literally exploded in a fireball a few feet from our faces.

we were OC'ing so as we walked towards them I'm sure we looked like LEO. they were quickly hiding stuff on their table trying to get it out of sight LOL. they knew it was illegal but they did it anyway.

one of the fires was set near ellensburg by some dumbasses shooting tannerite. they started a fire, then freaked out and took off... leaving their AK47 behind LOL. dumb mofos.

tannerite WILL start fires. the reaction is extremely exothermic. even though the byproduct is water, the reaction is hot enough to ignite combustble material.

also don't understand the shitstains who shoot tracers during dry season.

i seriously think we need to start publically exposing the individuals who do this. public shaming is the only way it's going to stop.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:47:49 PM EDT
[#5]
how shitty.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:57:20 AM EDT
[#6]
What did you expect to happen when gander mountain started carrying it?
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:54:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree the shit can be had anywhere, but there isn't a Gander Mountain within a thousand miles.

Morans will be morans north, south, east, or west.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:57:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I agree the shit can be had anywhere, but there isn't a Gander Mountain within a thousand miles.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oops. Sportsmans guide/warehouse? I've only been gone a year and I'm already forgetting
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 5:57:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I have video of tannerite starting a fire
View Quote

still waiting.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 7:27:30 AM EDT
[#10]
still waiting.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 12:58:03 PM EDT
[#11]
As much as I agree that the people that did this are likely morons and a black eye on shooters generally, let's not turn in to antis over it as we fall over ourselves to attack them. Matches have caused a trillion times more fires... and they sell them everywhere. IF this fire had been started by matches, no one would be talking about the matches... just the intelligence of the person using them. Nothing else is especially relevant, just as nothing else is in this case.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 1:01:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Must... Resist... Easy.... Targets.... (Cough) must....
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:18:00 PM EDT
[#13]
vegetation deserved it.

good shoot
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:08:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You obviously don't understand the accustomed purposeful misspelling.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 9:41:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Not sure how an intent could be understood by anyone without ANY indication that a misspelling was intentional. The appropriate use of emoticons would have been beneficial.... otherwise it's impossible to know what you were thinking at the time.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:03:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Not sure how an intent could be understood by anyone without ANY indication that a misspelling was intentional. The appropriate use of emoticons would have been beneficial.... otherwise it's impossible to know what you were thinking at the time.
View Quote

You joined in 2004 and haven't seen "Moran" used a million times on this site?

Personally I prefer "Maroon" as used by Bugs Bunny .
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:15:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:14:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
still waiting.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 4:49:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Morans!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top