Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2014 10:08:24 PM EDT
I will be spending time on the OP not far from Fort Discovery and wonder if anyone shoots there and can offer comments.  Also could use any tips on other places close to Sequim to shoot.  
IM me if you don't want to comment publicly.
Thanks in advance.

Rick
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 3:37:22 PM EDT
[#1]
This area has the only Walmart I have ever been in that sells Smokeless Powder and reloading dies right off the shelf so I imagine someone will have some suggestions.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 10:37:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Never shot at FD but the Jefferson county Sportsman association has a pretty nice range about 11 miles away (That is where I shoot and I drive from Clallam County to use it).

On the other hand why dont you just give Joe D'Amico a call at FD and ask him whatever questions you have. He is a pretty friendly guy in my expierence.

And yes Wal Mart does have powder but no H110 or 22lr, Neckbearding is still strong out here.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 11:28:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks folks, for the replies. I have some great information.  Seems like FD is good to go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top