Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2014 7:13:11 PM EDT
Tumwater gun parts manufacturer will move to Centralia
The Port of Centralia has agreed to a long-term lease with Mega Arms LLC, a gun parts manufacturer that will leave Tumwater and move to the port's Park 1 development.
View Quote

Article in The Olympian

Good for them, but I must say it was cool having them in our neighborhood.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:06:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for posting, they make a great lower (and other parts) and I hope their capacity will increase with the move.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:49:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll have to make sure I get some of their "Tumwater" marked stuff before they switch over.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:22:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, I will now need to buy one or ten that are marked Centralia
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 11:36:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Standing by for moving sale on MA-10 receiver sets
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 1:34:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Once they move to Centralia, their new logo (stamp) will probably say something to the effect;

Mega Zone (aka Flood)

I sure hope they get good flood insurance. Above the flood plain or not, that's not a great area for anyone. Business or otherwise during wet winter months.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 1:58:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Once they move to Centralia, their new logo (stamp) will probably say something to the effect;

Mega Zone (aka Flood)

I sure hope they get good flood insurance. Above the flood plain or not, that's not a great area for anyone. Business or otherwise during wet winter months.
View Quote

I was just thinking about this.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:11:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Port of Centralia's new motto,

We have Dicks beer and guns...
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 1:17:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'll have to make sure I get some of their "Tumwater" marked stuff before they switch over.
View Quote

Maybe they can put out an LCR marked lower.
A son of my friend worked for them after they ramped up production and added a second shift. It was after one of the earlier "panic buying" booms.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:53:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Mega Zone (aka Flood)

View Quote

Outside the flood zone, close to I-5, less traffic, and on average Centralia is slightly warmer and drier than the Olympia/Tumwater area. Works for me

Comparison Weather Facts:

•Centralia, WA on average is warmer than Olympia, WA by 2°F.
•The highest temperature, 107°F in Centralia, WA, was recorded in 2009.
•The lowest temperature, -8°F in Olympia, WA, was recorded in 1979.
•On average, Olympia, WA is wetter than Centralia, WA by 3.0in.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 7:58:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Lovely...maybe some local businesses will become vendors if I am very lucky.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 11:02:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Port of Centralia's new motto,

We have Dicks beer and guns...
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 12:53:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Their current facility is a little cramped. I`m sure their new facility will be bigger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top