Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/10/2009 8:45:40 AM EDT
I created a new forum / Classifieds for the Spokane area. I was getting tired of not being able to look / post / sell on craigslist. Please check it out if you are in the Spokane area. I don't want to take away from Ar15, and, it is not AR specific. Just firearms and hunting talk / Classifieds. I thought it would be a great place for us Spokane guys to post and trade!

http://www.spokaneguntrader.com
Link Posted: 11/10/2009 8:53:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Saved to Favorites...Thanks for making something local...
Link Posted: 11/10/2009 8:56:07 AM EDT
[#2]
We NEED something. There is no place to talk local and trade local. I went to the gun show and was thinking, it would make sense to connect with local people to find a cheap hunting rifle (for my brother in law) as there were no deals. Anyway, if you have anything or are looking for anything, please feel free to use it.
Link Posted: 11/10/2009 9:05:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I think it could take off in this area...

Now Kolat wont have to create a new email everytime he post guns on Craigslist...lol...
Link Posted: 11/10/2009 9:27:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/10/2009 9:41:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks good. Will give it a spin later.
Link Posted: 11/10/2009 10:45:32 AM EDT
[#6]
I think i'll put an ad in the spokesman /gun section. Try and get some people in there. We'll need a bunch of members to make it worth anybodies time... So... if you have anything for sale or, want anything, please join and post!
Any Ideas of where else I could post to get some interest? I don't want to spam every message board around...but, i'd like to get some quality members.

Thanks,
Link Posted: 11/10/2009 10:53:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That's pretty damn cool!!

+1 ...  I've noticed a lot of cross posts on AR's EE are also showing up on SeattleGuns.net.org.com or whatever they are these days.
Link Posted: 11/11/2009 6:35:32 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm running an ad in the spokesman, starting tomorrow. Hopefully we'll get some new users on there. If you guys have anything for sale, please feel free to post!
Link Posted: 11/11/2009 9:56:07 AM EDT
[#9]
That's great, I'm in.
Thanks
Link Posted: 11/11/2009 10:41:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Spokesman called and wanted almost $100 bucks for the ad, since it had to be a commercial AD...so, it is only going to run Sunday...
Link Posted: 11/12/2009 10:26:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Hi,  I registered on the site yesterday.   Today I went on to post and the site said "general error"?    I just tried to get on the site and had to re-register??   Is there something wrong with the site??    Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/12/2009 12:01:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Sorry, there was an error on the site.... hosting support has restored the site (at my request) but have restored the DB as well (specifically not requested)... so, all may be lost... we'll see If I can get it back...
Link Posted: 11/12/2009 12:43:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sorry, there was an error on the site.... hosting support has restored the site (at my request) but have restored the DB as well (specifically not requested)... so, all may be lost... we'll see If I can get it back...

I think you will find that keeping a gun related site up and running on open source software may be a little challenging at times.  My crappy little blog has been hacked so many times I lost count.  I think I finally got it locked down, but...

ETA: for the type of site you have, I recommend multiple scheduled backups per day (both files and DB)
Link Posted: 11/12/2009 4:29:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you will find that keeping a gun related site up and running on open source software may be a little challenging at times.  My crappy little blog has been hacked so many times I lost count.  I think I finally got it locked down, but...

ETA: for the type of site you have, I recommend multiple scheduled backups per day (both files and DB)

Yeah, it appears so... well, it was my fault then the restore (by support) went sideways... anyway. It's back up now!
Link Posted: 11/14/2009 9:13:44 AM EDT
[#15]
We have a few members now... so far so good. A few things for sale / trade / wanted too. Thanks to everyone that checked it out!
Link Posted: 11/17/2009 8:10:36 PM EDT
[#16]
The Spokesman botched my ad.... so it won't be in till next week end. Ha!
Link Posted: 11/18/2009 8:40:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Registered. Since I spend half of the year in out in Spokane/Post Falls.
Link Posted: 11/26/2009 5:51:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Awesome! Thanks for joining. We have a pretty good group of Spokane guys now.
Link Posted: 11/29/2009 2:08:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Good to see a local site.  The eastside gets left out a lot.
Link Posted: 11/30/2009 2:16:44 PM EDT
[#20]
You should include the tri cities and yakima
Link Posted: 11/30/2009 10:33:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
You should include the tri cities and yakima

Please feel free to join, we have a few regional members. If we have enough interest, I'll create a section for Yakima and the Tri-cities.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 8:38:33 AM EDT
[#22]
We have a pretty decent local classifieds section now. If you are looking for something, or have something for sale, please check it out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top