Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2005 9:07:42 PM EDT
I need to find where I can get the best deal I can on a dump hoist. Portland would be good because there is know tax. But I live near Puyallup. Does anyone know where one can be had.

Also I have a 95 Ford F350 with a ZF 5speed with a 140k on it. The 2nd gear synchro is out. It will shift 1st to 2nd, but not 3rd to 2nd. I'm thinking of trying to fix it my self. But wanted to ask if there was anyone that works on these that might be able to help me for a few cases of cold ones. Or you can bid it as a side jod. I will be pulling the trans out some time next week.  Any help or info will be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/21/2005 6:05:31 PM EDT
[#1]
OK I'm just going to have a conversation with my self.

I picked up a new Omaha 12 Ton Dump Hoist today. $1850 OTD. And I'm getting a new REMAN. Tranny from Portland, end of the week for $1450.00. exchange.  My pocket book is sure hurting right now. I'll post pictures when I get her done. I better get back to work.
Link Posted: 6/13/2005 7:46:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
OK I'm just going to have a conversation with my self.

I picked up a new Omaha 12 Ton Dump Hoist today. $1850 OTD.

So where did you get the hoist at? Locally? I'm still looking at a '77 GMC C35 dually with an 11' flatbed dump to use for some landscaping and dump runs. I was able to get the ol' 350 running okay, but couldn't get the dump hoist, the hydraulic pump specifically, to work. It's a 12 volt unit with a solenoid on it. I don't know if just the solenoid is bad or the pump motor needs replacing. I'll be calling a few local truck equipment shops today to see what I can find out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top