Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2017 9:12:09 PM EDT
Permits can be bought via mail but "Completed forms must be mailed in an official pink envelope, available at any issuing agent."

Anyone in PA willing to drop a few of these envelopes in the mail and save us a trip? Can send a few bucks for your trouble.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:32:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Let me know if no one can help you out by Tuesday. That's when I'm at work again and can get you a few.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:49:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Let me know if no one can help you out by Tuesday. That's when I'm at work again and can get you a few.
View Quote
Will do. Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 12:09:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Read this earlier this AM. I picked up a couple of envelopes that I could have out in the mail first thing tomorrow if you still need them. IM me an address if so. 

Not trying to negate or offend mercinarysniper's offer of helping, but a couple of business days can make or break the availability of certain management areas OP.

@eric496
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 5:46:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Read this earlier this AM. I picked up a couple of envelopes that I could have out in the mail first thing tomorrow if you still need them. IM me an address if so. 

Not trying to negate or offend mercinarysniper's offer of helping, but a couple of business days can make or break the availability of certain management areas OP.

@eric496
View Quote
IM sent with address. Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 10:42:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Envelopes in the mail first thing this morning. I'm thinking you should see them Wednesday.

I'd advise you check this link before sending in an application as some management areas are already sold out:

https://www.pa.wildlifelicense.com/deeravail.php

Good luck @eric496
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 8:39:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Envelopes in the mail first thing this morning. I'm thinking you should see them Wednesday.

I'd advise you check this link before sending in an application as some management areas are already sold out:

https://www.pa.wildlifelicense.com/deeravail.php

Good luck @eric496
View Quote
Thanks for the link. There should still be some left where we're going. The applications will go out as soon as possible.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 1:39:18 PM EDT
[#7]
@jk_pyre Don't worry bud, I don't feel slighted at all! I figured someone would help before I'd be able to do so but wanted to keep the option open just in case. Way to step up! 
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 4:38:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
@jk_pyre Don't worry bud, I don't feel slighted at all! I figured someone would help before I'd be able to do so but wanted to keep the option open just in case. Way to step up! 
View Quote
I didn't think you'd interpret it that way. I simply thought it appropriate to give you a shout out for being the first to offer help 
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 9:40:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Got envelopes thanks to jk_pyre.

Just curious, whats the reason behind the special envelopes?
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 5:00:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Pay special attention to the envelopes when filling them out. The outer envelope is to address your application to the County treasurer of your choice. The inner envelope is for you to self address yourself. They process your application and flip the envelope to the inside and mail the same envelope back to you along with your doe license.

And please, don't forget to put a stamp on the inner envelope! They won't process your application and you'll be shit out of luck. Read carefully and follow the steps on the back!

Feel free to ask if you have any further questions.

I was happy to be of assistance!

@eric496
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 10:55:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Don't forget.. we can't be trusted to hunt deer with evil black rifles.

I'm sitting this year out and keeping my money out of the Game Comission's pockets.

I sure won't miss those pain in the ass pink antlerless permit envelopes.

Good luck, Sir!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top