Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2017 10:32:55 PM EDT
I am going to be in Western Pa. for the next couple of days starting at the top of the state and working my way down. shoot me an email for the fastest response.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 2:21:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Perhaps you can elaborate.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 6:54:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I met you in Georgia earlier this year.

If you make it anywhere near Pittsburgh, I'll sign your petition.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 7:10:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Are you here specifically to garner support for a petition? Seems kind of inefficient?
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 9:36:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I am running for the NRA board of directors.  I am up here vacationing. It never hurts to meet people in person.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 9:39:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Western PA is 1/3 of the state. If you are close to the Pittsburgh Airport I could figure something out.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 10:42:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am running for the NRA board of directors.  I am up here vacationing. It never hurts to meet people in person.
View Quote
Who the heck goes on vacation to Butler county? 
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 2:07:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Starting in the northwest corner and going down the state .
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 2:11:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Curious as to your visiting itinerary. Any particular sites you intend to stop at?
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 5:26:02 PM EDT
[#9]
I liked your facebook page and I'll vote for you Brother.

I see why your name is whiskers now.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 8:29:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Curious as to your visiting itinerary. Any particular sites you intend to stop at?
View Quote
Right now my only definite is Daffons chocolate , After that we are wandering . Tonight we took a slight detour and are going to be at Camp Perry tomorrow for the pistol matches.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 8:29:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Did you see my new video?
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 8:31:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Western PA is 1/3 of the state. If you are close to the Pittsburgh Airport I could figure something out.
View Quote
We will be close . I used to travel there for work and have a half brother who lives there. The early leaning is to go down the western side staying off the interstate.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 8:42:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yes
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 8:46:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Right now my only definite is Daffons chocolate , After that we are wandering . Tonight we took a slight detour and are going to be at Camp Perry tomorrow for the pistol matches.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, that more than slight!

This place is real cool.  http://www.altrafirearms.com/   its near the intersection of 79 and 80  but out in the boonies on a strip mine.  well worth the visit.. If you are in an RV please call ahead  and see if they need to come out to the hard road and pick you up.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 7:06:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
You're logging some serious highway miles OP.

I just liked your FB page. Cool video too; very jealous.

You have my support.  
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 10:56:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You're logging some serious highway miles OP.

I just liked your FB page. Cool video too; very jealous.

You have my support.  
View Quote
Thanks , I need a lot of signatures and I am surprised at the amount of non NRA member gun owners . I am rolling up the miles still . I will be in Pa. tomorrow around Sharon
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 11:04:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Yeah, that more than slight!

This place is real cool.  http://www.altrafirearms.com/   its near the intersection of 79 and 80  but out in the boonies on a strip mine.  well worth the visit.. If you are in an RV please call ahead  and see if they need to come out to the hard road and pick you up.
View Quote
We are in a van.  Yes I am rolling up the miles.  We are on vacation.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 12:14:22 AM EDT
[#18]
I was just in sharon friday morning for work.  That is generally not an area I would go out of my way to visit, however.  Too much spillover from youngstown.
But it does have the original or flagship Quaker Steak&Lube.

Not a fan of daffins chocolates either.   There are many better small chocolate shops than them in W Pa.  And their prices are crazy high in their factory store.  Even the seconds/oopses are stupid expensive.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 11:14:14 AM EDT
[#19]
I am in Morgantown
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top