Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2017 1:18:54 PM EDT
Greetings,

Sorry if dupe, but very important. Please try to make it out to the annual 2A rally in Harrisburg on Monday, May 22nd. We need the numbers to offset the crowd that "cease fire PA" will be sure to have on hand. FYI, the official rally page and all important info is at:

http://www.pa2arally.org/

Hope to see many of you there!

Regards, Jim
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 3:30:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there.

I've been posting it on my public figure Facebook page.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 10:19:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Trying to decided if I should burn a vacation day for this.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 2:10:51 PM EDT
[#3]
The offices of Both PA Senators to DC are with a short walk way.
It would be nice if, after the rally is held, everybody would visit their offices and Made Certain Thing Crystal Clear.  Like S.59
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 2:14:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks like it could get messy with the one group that will be protesting and looking to get arrested.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 4:06:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I attended. This year was poorly attended and as always it was noticeably an older crowd.

I'm going to try to see what I can do to help drive younger individuals and more industry based in PA out next year.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 8:41:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I attended. This year was poorly attended and as always it was noticeably an older crowd.

I'm going to try to see what I can do to help drive younger individuals and more industry based in PA out next year.
View Quote
I have really wanted to attend but in this time of year work really kills me. I do employee benefits and have a lot of schools which renew 7/1 so I'm swamped.

Next year I'm thinking of blocking off the day no matter what. I have a NV-3500 so I can haul 11 people from Berks county. I'd be more then happy to try to brainstorm ideas for next year.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 8:40:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Last year my gun club came up with a program for new members if you attended the second amendment rally you didn't have to do your work party requirement. only one person took us up on it, that was out of 100 people.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 1:05:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Last year my gun club came up with a program for new members if you attended the second amendment rally you didn't have to do your work party requirement. only one person took us up on it, that was out of 100 people.
View Quote
I like this idea... maybe Ill see what my club thinks of it. I know that they had two busses going, but not sure how many actually went. Ill ask on Friday when I work Trap/Skeet shoot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top