Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2017 9:08:53 AM EDT
OK, here's the deal.

When I moved here years ago I transferred my license and just realized after all these years that my motorcycle endorsement did NOT transfer with it. Ouch.

I want my motorcycle endorsement but I am VERY rusty.

Anyone out there have a bike and some time to take me to a big empty parking lot and give me a little time behind the wheel doing figure 8s and the shit needed to pass the test?

I do NOT want to use a crotch rocket or Harley type cruiser. An old Honda Rebel or even a Royal Enfield would be ideal.

I'm reasonably sure we can come up with a way of making it worth your while.

IM, email.

Update.

Got my learner's permit and signed up for a course about 75 miles north of my place. It was the only one within 100 miles that fits into my work sked that had an opening.

If anyone out there has a small bike and is willing to give me a little early schooling please let me know.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 10:36:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Wish I could help.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 2:42:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Dunno where you are OP but CCAC in west mifflin offers a motorcycle safety course. Almost positive it's free. They will lend you a bike for the course. Teach you a couple things and you get your endorsement when you're finished. 

They were using some dual sports and smaller cruisers, Honda shadows or something similar. 
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 2:48:29 PM EDT
[#3]
You could always take one of the MSF beginner courses. They provide the motorcycles ( little 250cc Honda's and Suzuki's) and you can get your motorcycle endorsement after successfully completing the couple day course. The course was also free.  It's been 15 years since I've taken it so things might have changed.

https://www.msf-usa.org
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 7:02:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, guys.

Like I said, it has been a while and someone asked me to come out of retirement because they are doing a remake of The Great Escape and Bud Ekins has passed away.

The studio asked me and I'm trying to find a bike to practice up on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top