Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2017 1:21:58 PM EDT
Did any one go?   anything good at the show,  or just the same old same old.  How much are Anderson stripped lowers at the show.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:40:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Same old. Prices are going down. Saw complete ARs for $699, but still a lot of overpriced crap. Someone had a sign for Andersons for $50 but there weren't any there. They had Spikes for $90 I think.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 8:19:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Loaded with Sox, yoga pants and ice pack dealers.
No deals and don't think I'll go to future shows.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 9:00:20 PM EDT
[#3]
sox, yoga pants...etc...lol

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Loaded with Sox, yoga pants and ice pack dealers.
No deals and don't think I'll go to future shows.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 9:39:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Had not been to Oaks or any in a year.  More beef jerky and sausage tables (at least 6) than I remember.  Better deals at local LGSs like Tanners for guns and ammo.  Bought some MREs, a trauma bandage, some nylon cleaning  brushes from a very really pretty girl at the surplus tables near the entrance. Some  eye pro with built-in magnifier lenses and a 20 round MECGAR Tofor my Mk 25 for a good price.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 11:57:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Found 200rd cases of 175gr Federal Gold Medal Match ammo for $200. That's the lowest I have seen it in years!!! I snagged two of them
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 11:53:29 PM EDT
[#6]
That is the everyday price at PSA shipped if you buy the case.  Did they have any Knights stuff at the show, what day did you go?
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 5:09:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I went on Sunday. Yeah saw that PSA has the same price when I want more FGMM. No complete KAC stuff either. Dennis Todd had a couple KAC cans and non ambi stripped lowers. I was looking for a complete KAC ambi lower with no luck. Lots of junk and overpriced guns.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 11:47:05 PM EDT
[#8]
i was there sunday
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 2:06:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Mostly only good for browsing the women showing off in their tight jeans and yoga pants.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top