Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2017 1:12:48 AM EDT
Looking for an honest good guy. Have some front steps and small wall to redo... called around ...cant get a quote or answers...

Couple guys came out but were shady...

Let me know if u guys know someone or jave used a place that was honest good work..

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 6:02:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't help you, but will get you an answer tonight.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 9:57:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool. Thanks...
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:28:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cool. Thanks...
View Quote
I have not forgotten about you.  My general contractor friend hasn't gotten back to me....
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:40:10 PM EDT
[#4]
My GC friend got back to me.  This guy is decent sized and has over 20 men working for him.

There is not one in SWPA that I would recommend to you.  They are mostly fuck-ups and that's why we do our own in-house.   So I said, will you do the work? his answer was, nope. I'm slammed and don't do any small jobs.

Sorry bud.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:44:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I did call my dad and he had work done by http://www.battagliacementstone.com/ in the mid 80's. I'll give you the addy of his house if you want to go look at the walls they built for him.  there is two retaining walls and they are still standing.  The house is in Mt. Lebanon.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 1:51:12 PM EDT
[#6]
PM sent OP
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 8:10:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks guys... I will check out the options.
Appreciate it...
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 8:11:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
PM sent OP
View Quote
Got it thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top