Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2017 11:48:32 PM EDT
If anyone in Lancaster or berks is still out of power or needs anything (stuck/ no power/ snow removal/ trees cut, roof repair etc. needs anything, just post here.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 12:25:00 AM EDT
[#1]
My boss lost about 30-40 tree's. My house was lucky I had not real damage. I went over Sunday from 8am to 5pm. We had 5 chain saws running and a bunch of us cleaning up we hardly made a dent. Fortunately the house was hardly hit but the new shed had a tree fall on it and two cars got totalled. Sadly the cars where older cars that had no real value. I heard a Christian organization was over there today helping chip some of the tree's. Ill be back over there this weekend if he needs help rebuilding the chicken coop that got blown away.

He said he was outside getting the chickens put away and he heard the tree's cracking and just ran for the house. When he was pretty close the wind was so hard he had to arm crawl to the door. For the most part everything is good but it seems like he will be cleaning up tree's for months.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 5:44:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Just saw some of the damage today... holy cow...
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 8:05:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Bump for if anyone needs anything through the snow. I'll be in berks for the storm then heading to my parents in northern Lancaster county if anyone needs anything.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 8:06:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My boss lost about 30-40 tree's. My house was lucky I had not real damage. I went over Sunday from 8am to 5pm. We had 5 chain saws running and a bunch of us cleaning up we hardly made a dent. Fortunately the house was hardly hit but the new shed had a tree fall on it and two cars got totalled. Sadly the cars where older cars that had no real value. I heard a Christian organization was over there today helping chip some of the tree's. Ill be back over there this weekend if he needs help rebuilding the chicken coop that got blown away.

He said he was outside getting the chickens put away and he heard the tree's cracking and just ran for the house. When he was pretty close the wind wouldas so hard he had to arm crawl to the door. For the most part everything is good but it seems like he will be cleaning up tree's for months.
View Quote
wow I think I read an article on him. Glad they were okay!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 10:26:30 PM EDT
[#5]
You guys stay safe. I'm in albrightsville and will be very surprised if I don't lose power.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 10:41:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You guys stay safe. I'm in albrightsville and will be very surprised if I don't lose power.
View Quote

Seven one seven 327- 94 zero zero if things go south and you need anything. Call or text.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 10:45:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Seven one seven 327- 94 zero zero if things go south and you need anything. Call or text.
View Quote

Appreciate it.

Thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top