Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2017 5:14:56 PM EDT
Anyone familiar with this shop?  I'm thinking about purchasing a rifle from Brownells and they're listed as a "Featured Dealer" meaning all their FFL info is already in the system and they've agreed to transfer purchases from Brownells.

Master Ammo Company
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 2:01:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I had them do a transfer for me once.

It's a home business, the "shop" is the front room of the guys house, and he does all the reloading stuff in his garage.

There was a little communication issue, but the transfer was mostly painless.  They wouldn't be my first choice, but if the location is convenient for you, I wouldn't tell you not to use them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 3:17:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I ordered the rifle this morning so that's good to hear

I did call them first just to double-check that Brownells already had their info and whatnot and they said everything was good to go.
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 1:47:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Picked the rifle up last night, everything went fine.  Although he was really pissed at Brownells because they didn't give him any of my contact info when they sent him the email saying a gun was on it's way.  It's just right down the road from me so if/when I need to do a transfer again I wouldn't hesitate to go back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top