Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2016 5:15:09 PM EDT
Appears there is a new gun shop being put in on Route 88/Library Road in Bethel Park, Allegheny Arms & Gun Works

Looks like it's going to be a great shop. Appears they're doing some construction work now on the inside and I'd imagine it won't be long now until they're open.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 10:13:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't get up that way very often but I might make an exception to visit a new shop.
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 7:28:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Pretty close to me, will have to go check them out.
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 3:09:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Whereabouts is it?  I drove 88 from Broughton down to Finleyville and didn't see it.  Is it north of there, like closer to Castle Shannon?

I'm wondering if it's the same guy that had Allegheny Gun Works on Curry Hollow.  If so, he's a great guy and gunsmith.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 9:52:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Whereabouts is it?  I drove 88 from Broughton down to Finleyville and didn't see it.  Is it north of there, like closer to Castle Shannon?

I'm wondering if it's the same guy that had Allegheny Gun Works on Curry Hollow.  If so, he's a great guy and gunsmith.
View Quote

There is a Sheetz located at 4599 Library Rd, Bethel Park, PA 15102 - There is a new storefront development directly behind it. It is in there. If you're just driving by, it would be very easy to miss.

I believe it is the same person.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 4:17:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks.  I actually found it earlier today, I hadn't driven that stretch the last time.

The logo on the sign looks the same, so it probably is the same guy.  Should make a nice local shop.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 9:28:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

There is a Sheetz located at 4599 Library Rd, Bethel Park, PA 15102 - There is a new storefront development directly behind it. It is in there. If you're just driving by, it would be very easy to miss.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

of course its the same guy.   both web addy's go to the same place.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 12:03:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Nice - I'll have to make a trip out there this weekend or next.  Judging from the location on Google Maps, it looks like it's in that new shopping center they've been developing over the past year or so.  I'll be interested to see how much of a selection they have.  Going to be great having another gun shop within 3-4 miles of the house (JMC Defense in McMurray is really close, too).  

For those not familiar with that area - if you're coming from Mt. Lebo/Castle Shannon there's a stop light next to Washington Junction T station that has 'Y' in the road.  If you stay to left and go through the next light it's right past the Sheetz on the left.  

Allegheny Arms & Gun Works - if you're reading this and have a CZ-75 SP01 Tactical in stock, you'll have a sale this weekend or next!
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 5:34:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Burgh, he's a member here, but I haven't seen him post in quite a while. 

He's a really great gunsmith. I'm sure he's busy as hell.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 10:16:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Nice - I'll have to make a trip out there this weekend or next.  Judging from the location on Google Maps, it looks like it's in that new shopping center they've been developing over the past year or so.  I'll be interested to see how much of a selection they have.  Going to be great having another gun shop within 3-4 miles of the house (JMC Defense in McMurray is really close, too).  

For those not familiar with that area - if you're coming from Mt. Lebo/Castle Shannon there's a stop light next to Washington Junction T station that has 'Y' in the road.  If you stay to left and go through the next light it's right past the Sheetz on the left.  

Allegheny Arms & Gun Works - if you're reading this and have a CZ-75 SP01 Tactical in stock, you'll have a sale this weekend or next!
View Quote

I don't think they'll be open this weekend, looks like the interior fit out isn't done.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:24:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I don't think they'll be open this weekend, looks like the interior fit out isn't done.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I drove by today.  the inside isn't done.  looks like there is carpeting, but that's about all. I saw a guy inside working on it.  Its right next to a spin class place, so theres lots of scenery.

There was a big CZ sticker in the window, so Burgh.... looks like you will have a place to fondle that brand.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 1:20:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I drove by today.  the inside isn't done.  looks like there is carpeting, but that's about all. I saw a guy inside working on it.  Its right next to a spin class place, so theres lots of scenery.

There was a big CZ sticker in the window, so Burgh.... looks like you will have a place to fondle that brand.
View Quote

I probably wouldn't have bothered going out of my way, I rarely make it to gun shops these days anyway. But the CZ sticker means I'll be making a special trip out there.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 7:18:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Hopefully e he gets opened up soon.

I could use his assistance with something.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 5:32:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

For those of you wondering, we opened this past Thursday. AFA CZ, we are going to be getting some more in but unfortunately we only have a 75 Compact in stock right now. Give us a call or stop in though and we can usually get what you need in 1-2 business days as long as they are in distribution.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 10:54:48 AM EDT
[#14]
I drive by there for work most days, will definitely be stopping in.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 12:00:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Josh did some NFA engraving for me, he's good people. I'll be stopping by his new place soon.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 11:10:10 PM EDT
[#16]
SchlaffTablett? The hell kinda name is that?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top