Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/1/2016 7:55:23 PM EDT
Like the other recent NE PA post, I'm looking for a non-Fudd range in the Wilkes-Barre area. I prefer outdoor for rifle & pistol, and Class III, but am open to indoor ranged for pistol.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 3:17:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Like the other recent NE PA post, I'm looking for a non-Fudd range in the Wilkes-Barre area. I prefer outdoor for rifle & pistol, and Class III, but am open to indoor ranged for pistol.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.
View Quote

Theres an indoor one in Honesdale I believe. I typically go to the Archbald SGL, but theyll fine you if you violate the mag limits or rapid fire rules. They actually made it quite nice with the overhead construction, but its straight fudd.
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 11:30:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Wilkes Barre rifle and pistol club in Hunlock Creek. Not sure about the requirements for membership but they host an IDPA match every month.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 2:20:13 PM EDT
[#3]
There is a new indoor range coming to Wilkes-Barre. It's called The Cabin Armory and Training Center. http://cabinrange.com/

They are working on the range, but do have a small gun counter up for sells guns. The wife and I stopped by last week, since we only live about a mile away. They do have a Facebook page which has pictures of the building, etc,
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 2:52:36 PM EDT
[#4]
im a member of moscow sportsmans club. its private but no silly mag limits. f/a is frowned on tho
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top