Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2016 11:55:46 AM EDT
Any recommended lawyers in the area? Very interested in setting one up and talking to one about getting it setup.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 1:02:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not in Pittsburgh, but I do set up trusts. No need for an office visit, it can all be done remotely.

PM inbound.

There are several other members who have had trusts set up by me or used me for other legal services.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 8:17:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not in Pittsburgh, but I do set up trusts. No need for an office visit, it can all be done remotely.

PM inbound.

There are several other members who have had trusts set up by me or used me for other legal services.
View Quote

This is who you want to talk to. They are located in Pa and are very involved in the gun Industry. So they know and understand Pa law as it relates to Firearms. I know several people who have Trust set up by them. They are all happy and felt it was money well spent. I have had the opportunity to talk with them several times. They are very nice and knowledgeable.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:51:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I used the template from the NFA forum and plugged in my name and family members, did 15 mins worth of research as to the terms, and i'm on my 5th stamp.

Its not much harder than a wacky mad lib with <insert your name> and <insert other people you would like to be able to take possession>.

That said, if you want to pay a lawyer $500 to set one up, make sure you're paying $500 for legal representation for anything that may go wrong in the future (ignorant police, legal changes, etc), not for the copy/paste job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top