Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2016 6:11:25 PM EDT

If any of you guys in the western side of the state want to do something cool, check out the link.  its this weekend.  See you there.

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 4:56:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I've meant to check that place out for some years but always put it off.

Be sure and keep a tally of how many times you hear someone substitute the word motor for engine
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 6:24:39 AM EDT
[#2]
And since it is a weekend activities thread, there's also Fort Ligonier days this weekend.

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 8:02:35 PM EDT
[#3]
The bed and breakfast I'm staying in is also hosting the film crew of animal planet. They are doing a documentary on Punxsutawney Phil to be aired on groundhog day 2017.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 4:05:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And since it is a weekend activities thread, there's also Fort Ligonier days this weekend.

http://fortligonier.org/news-events/fort-ligonier-days/

View Quote
did you go?

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 5:15:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

did you go?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://fortligonier.org/news-events/fort-ligonier-days/

did you go?

Nah, I had to be at work 1st thing Saturday and today (Sunday) was Liturgy in the AM, checked my game cams afterwards, and came home to do home chores while trying to watch the Steelers -- just finished mopping the damned basement

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 5:21:37 PM EDT
[#6]
mopping the puke from the Steelers party?
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 5:44:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Ha! No Steelers party.

Just me and the fam doing our thing. Me, getting done what must be done.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top