Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2016 8:43:09 AM EDT
Didn't have time to stop but noticed a 'new' gun shop on PA 41, South between Gap and the Delaware line...

I think is was TSS or something along those lines... Featured store and indoor range.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 10:00:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Didn't have time to stop but noticed a 'new' gun shop on PA 41, South between Gap and the Delaware line...

I think is was TSS or something along those lines... Featured store and indoor range.
View Quote

Grand opening this weekend, it is in Avondale across from the Lowe's.  Big indoor range.

www.targetshootingsolutions.com

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 8:35:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Missed the opening but it is on my Too Doo list

Thanks for the link!
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 9:43:29 PM EDT
[#3]
How much is the membership?
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 9:07:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Stopped in a couple weeks ago...

Not the largest inventory

Not the best prices

No reloading supplies at this time

Nice and knowledgeable staff

Always fun to look and who knows where the gun you after will be found
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 4:55:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I was looking at the gallery and I recognized the one girl from Trop. Not surprised because I haven’t seen here there although I haven’t really been going to Trop much any more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top