Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2016 4:06:39 PM EDT
Hi,
bought one of their lowers and have an issue.
3 e-mails (contact form on their website) in 3 weeks and no response so far except e-mail solicitations.  Anyone know anything about this company?
Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:32:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a card of one of the guys from there. I can try to get him in contact with you. Shoot me a IM when you get a minute.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 4:56:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool.
IM sent.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 7:43:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one of their lowers - No Issues
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 6:46:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I used to see then all the time out at my range testing guns. They sponsored a few shoots too. Cool guys, let me try a suppressed m16.
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 7:51:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I passed along your info. I hope they got in touch with you.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:02:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks really well photographed - are they worth it?  Is there store front/retail, or is it interweb only?
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 12:24:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks really well photographed - are they worth it?  Is there store front/retail, or is it interweb only?
View Quote

I do not believe Rebel has a store themselves but I have seen their rifles on display at local dealers.
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 1:14:50 PM EDT
[#8]
i have a few of their lowers that i bought only because they are local to me.  the machining on them is quite poor.  they are pretty expensive as well so i would never buy from them again.
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 7:44:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
i have a few of their lowers that i bought only because they are local to me.  the machining on them is quite poor.  they are pretty expensive as well so i would never buy from them again.
View Quote

Thats really helpful - if they had a store-front, I wanted to go and finger-bang stuff but all I seem to see is Recoil mag pics.
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 10:12:14 PM EDT
[#10]
They we're in a LGS a couple years ago trying to get their rifles carried. Nothing impressive from the samples I saw that they had with them. Seemed like nice enough guys but the rifles were nothing that wasn't already out there be bigger better established companies.
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 10:40:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
They we're in a LGS a couple years ago trying to get their rifles carried. Nothing impressive from the samples I saw that they had with them. Seemed like nice enough guys but the rifles were nothing that wasn't already out there be bigger better established companies.
View Quote

Thats disheartening - I wanted to like them a lot
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top