Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2016 4:57:39 PM EDT

Thanks SuperMoose

Link Posted: 9/15/2016 5:08:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Time served has nothing to do with whether or not he can possess firearms and/or ammunition currently.

If you want, you can IM me for my info and he can set up a consult with me at the office.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 5:11:11 PM EDT
[#2]
ok
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 5:14:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't know through any personal acquaintances, but there is a viable process of having previous/lighter offenses expunged, for the sake of gun ownership, if one can afford the process.

eta disclaimer -- I'm not a lawyer; I only know that such a thing exists.

Link Posted: 9/16/2016 1:15:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Try Phil Kline in Quakertown. or Jonathan Prince in Bally near Boyertown.

Both are experienced lawyers, both deal with cases involving firearms and the like. Also, check out PAFOA, they discuss this a lot and Mr. Kline is on there as gunlawyer.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 9:41:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try Phil Kline in Quakertown. or Jonathan Prince in Bally near Boyertown.

Both are experienced lawyers, both deal with cases involving firearms and the like. Also, check out PAFOA, they discuss this a lot and Mr. Kline is on there as gunlawyer.
View Quote

It's Joshua Prince, I'm an attorney at the firm who also handles firearms matters and I've been in touch with the OP.
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 12:02:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Don't know through any personal acquaintances, but there is a viable process of having previous/lighter offenses expunged, for the sake of gun ownership, if one can afford the process.  

eta disclaimer -- I'm not a lawyer; I only know that such a thing exists.

View Quote

My brother went through the process. Not sure of specifics but I could look into it for the OP if interested.

I'm not a lawyer either and can only pass on specifics of what he did in his process.
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 1:27:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Sorry, I'm bad with names. I'm glad you 2 made contact. I've watched your videos, good info.
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 8:16:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sorry, I'm bad with names. I'm glad you 2 made contact. I've watched your videos, good info.
View Quote

No need to be sorry about anything. Glad you enjoy The Legal Brief!
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 5:31:20 PM EDT
[#9]
SuperMoose,

Quick question.  Do you work on NFA trusts?  Need a consult on how to remove a trustee.

Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top