Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2016 1:45:48 PM EDT
Thought others might be interested in this.  I would love for this to be settled before my kids are out of grade school.

From Prince Law:

MONUMENTAL Decision from the Superior Court Vacating Its Prior Decision Regarding Weapons on School Property!
by Joshua Prince, Esq.
As our viewers are aware, I previously wrote about the devastating decision in Commonwealth v. Goslin from the Superior Court in relation to carrying a weapon on school property and the "other lawful purpose" defense.

After the decision, Mr. Goslin contacted me and we, pro-bono, filed a Motion for Reconsideration/Reargument en banc, wherein, inter alia, we argued that the Superior Court should permit new briefs to be filed and oral argument, after vacating the court's July 6, 2016 decision. Today, the Superior Court GRANTED the motion, withdrew the July 6, 2016 decisions and scheduled re-briefing and argument.

Accordingly, the Superior Court's July 6, 2016 decision is no longer valid and we will have an opportunity to re-argue the matter. Unfortunately, the court only provided several weeks to submit briefs and Mr. Goslin is not in a position to fund the briefing and argument. Therefore, if you are in a position to be able to help fund this matter, Mr. Goslin would greatly appreciate donations which can be made online through our Firm's escrow account here - https://secure.lawpay.com/pages/princelaw/trust. Simply place Goslin Appeal in the Matter No/Client Name box.

We will keep our viewers apprised of the Superior Court's ultimate decision in this matter

Joshua Prince, Esq. | September 8, 2016 at 1:38 pm |

http://blog.princelaw.com/2016/09/08/monumental-decision-from-the-superior-court-vacating-its-prior-decision-regarding-weapons-on-school-property/
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 9:25:14 AM EDT
[#1]
We're excited that we have the chance to correctly litigate the matter.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 1:52:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We're excited that we have the chance to correctly litigate the matter.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top