Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2016 8:34:52 AM EDT
Anyone going? Im hoping to stop by before 11am and hoping there are still some deals. Im bringing the lady and hoping she can help me get a few deals on mags/ammo since she usually works a booth there and knows lots of the vendors.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 4:59:15 PM EDT
[#1]

you will get much better deals on the internet.

anyway have fun.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:47:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I work right next to there (we share a parking lot), but they don't often have good deals. If you are looking to kill time they are always fun oh.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:03:18 AM EDT
[#3]
More just kill time since Ill be at the Dodge dealership before. The girl got a new CCW and wants to find a holster for it, so that is the primary purpose were going. Id like to see if I can find a few 50 cal ammo cans as well.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:09:36 AM EDT
[#4]
There's a dude there who has pretty good deals on a large selection of holsters.    Most of the vendors there are typical gun shops that have moved all their inventory that they have listed at MSRP into the convention center for a weekend and took 10% off.   Anthony Arms is probably the worst offenders, with their $799 AK pistols (that can be had on slickguns for sub $500).

If you're going to look for used stuff, some of the vendors will probably have some $400 used glocks and such, or maybe a higher dollar item that they got for cheap that they'll slash the price on because they just want to move it.   I'm still kicking myself for passing up a H&K p7m8 for $999 from Pittsburgh Tactical Firearms last year.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:11:11 PM EDT
[#5]
PSA has mag/ammo bundles in their daily deals section today.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:17:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
PSA has mag/ammo bundles in their daily deals section today.
View Quote

I actually bought the ammo + can and the ammo + mags deals. Was too good of a deal!
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:49:37 PM EDT
[#7]
You will be lucky to find any deals at the gun show. The internet has much better deals. Don't forget that the price a vendor is paying for a table is included in their prices and sometimes you also have to pay the Allegheny County 7% tax.

Good Luck. PAT.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:19:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Wasnt a bad show and a few deals. Picked up 1000 9mm blazer brass for $220 and three 50cal grade 1 ammo cans for $9 each.

Almost picked up a WASR10 for $629 but Im not ready to start having to stock up on a new ammo caliber yet!
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 4:38:15 PM EDT
[#9]
lol, saw a bunch of $299 palmetto state armory uppers for $400.   The vendor says "Well, that's what I have in it".     I get that, but I can't exactly sell my stock in Lehman Bros for what I have in it, and he knows damn well he'd be charging $600 for the upper he (allegedly) has $400 into.

Also saw a glock 17L for $700, used with 1 mag.    I know they're rarer and all, but damn, go cruise glock talk for a month.

Anderson Arms lowers for $79.99 plus tax?   Pass.

Pittsburgh Tactical (good), Braverman Arms (good), and Anthony Arms (joke) were also notably absent from this show.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top