Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/8/2016 12:25:57 AM EDT
Hey, for anyone looking to check out a new gun shop, my friend just opened this one in Warminster last week.

If you're in the surrounding bucks, philly, montco county area, show some support and check it out.

He's doing firearm transfer specials this month for only $20 which is pretty good IMO for a transfer fee around these parts.

Also if anyone is looking for a Sig nightmare, there was one on sale for $1025, not sure if it's still there but I woulda snatched it up if I had the cash.

The bunker gun shops is at 549 York Rd, Warminster, PA 18974. 215-675-3796

ETA: corrected phone number.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 4:17:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I am just down the road in Southampton so I will check this place out.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:35:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll have to check it out since I work in Warminster.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 10:32:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Stopped in today during my lunch break.  Not a bad little store, and they were very personable.  Said they blew through a lot of their inventory at the Allentown show.  I'll definitely be stopping by from time to time to see what's new.
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 12:57:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Stopped by today, very nice staff, nice store, but they did say their stock was down after the show.  They were saying they just had the Fire Marshal in to certify the place to set up a reloading system, and that once it's up they are going to sell reloads and supplies.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 1:22:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks all for the support. The shop definitely appreciates it and I wish them the best of luck. Just saw from their Facebook page their website appears to be up and running so I believe you can order/browse online without having to go in store.

FB page: https://www.facebook.com/BunkerGunShop/

Website: http://www.gunstores.net/about/about.aspx?d=A2ycDcn5iQc%3D&u&g&z=jpO16UfQKRc%3D

Link Posted: 7/21/2016 7:09:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Greetings,

Thanks for the heads up OP! I'll stop by next time I head south and check them out. Wonder how the .22LR situation is there? Just struck out at Donleys earlier this week. The entire stock was 5 boxes of 325 round Fed AutoMatch.

Regards, Jim
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:53:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stopped by today, very nice staff, nice store, but they did say their stock was down after the show.  They were saying they just had the Fire Marshal in to certify the place to set up a reloading system, and that once it's up they are going to sell reloads and supplies.
View Quote

Thanks, this is what I was going to ask.  

Another local store that carries powder and primers is most welcome to me.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top