Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2016 8:38:52 PM EDT
I finished my bumpsaw, now, where can I test it?
Looking for an outdoor range that allows prone, bench is okay.
Even better if I don't need a membership as I only get out a couple times a year.
Starting point is Allentown, I don't mind driving 2-3 hours.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 9:10:52 PM EDT
[#1]
lol... nowhere... private land ?
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 9:24:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Private land my friend!!

If you can get some land in the poconos and build yourself a little 50/75/100 yard trap you can get nuts.

I have one in Lehigh and another in Monroe and its all good.

No clubs have been found in PA on the eastern side that accepts black guns and their ability to put lead down range at all speed.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 10:40:00 PM EDT
[#3]
So I wait till July 4th and let loose in my back yard around 9pm.

Link Posted: 5/18/2016 10:57:10 PM EDT
[#4]
there ya have it iceman... and i been at this game since 1988. some ranges in PA make NJ ranges look awesome...lol
dont ask me why.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Private land my friend!!

If you can get some land in the poconos and build yourself a little 50/75/100 yard trap you can get nuts.

I have one in Lehigh and another in Monroe and its all good.

No clubs have been found in PA on the eastern side that accepts black guns and their ability to put lead down range at all speed.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/18/2016 11:15:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Check out tupelhocken.  They specifically encourage NFA in their bylaws including full auto.  Should be no problem with a bump fire stock.  
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 7:43:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Check out tupelhocken.  They specifically encourage NFA in their bylaws including full auto.  Should be no problem with a bump fire stock.  
View Quote

Any members here that can confirm?
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 9:06:48 PM EDT
[#7]
i retract my previous statement
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 4:02:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From their bylaws:

Section 13A.  TRPC ranges are intended to be used with all lawfully owned firearms;  manually loaded, semi-auto, and automatically loading (including NFA).  Use-specific ranges will be developed as needs arise.

Whether they have a specific range they allow full auto on might be a catch though.  Another problem is that to become a member it seems you need to be sponsored by a current member.

Any TPRC members here who want o sponsor new members?  Some of us have nice NFA collections we'd be happy to shoot with our new range friends.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 6:02:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Claytons allows FA
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 6:14:31 PM EDT
[#10]
A friend got hassled at tupelhocken a while back for shooting full auto,  lots of fuddy duddys bench rest, hunting rifle types there.  Also heard that agency personnel shoot shoot there.  I was going to join, but after hearing that I did not.  Private land is your best choice.  Make friends with a farmer and ask to shoot on the farm.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:04:21 AM EDT
[#11]
There's Freedom Armory that I've shot full auto with a friend.  I don't know what all the rules means for your rifle and their full auto bays.  It's indoors unfortunately.
http://www.freedomarmory.com/range-saftey-rules
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top