Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2016 8:06:15 PM EDT
On the way home today I noticed the dirtbike shop on 73 near the laundromat has signs out front that guns and ammo are coming soon.  Anyone know any details?
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 11:46:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Sentinel Firearms was subletting space from Higher Ground and relocated to Oley due to the lead issue.    These guys use to be on Rt 100  at Higher Ground.    Higher Ground just got hit with an OSHA fine for noise and lead violations...   Sentinel had their shop there and is bailing out.
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 5:31:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice, I'm only two or so miles up 73
Link Posted: 5/14/2016 9:44:06 PM EDT
[#3]
As of yesterday,  they are planning on opening Friday,  May 20.    About a mile away.   Can't wait to check them out.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 2:39:46 AM EDT
[#4]
FIL was telling me about this shop opening. Spoke with someone involved with the shop who said prices would be on the lower end of the spectrum. Can't wait to check it out!
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 12:24:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sentinel Firearms was subletting space from Higher Ground and relocated to Oley due to the lead issue.    These guys use to be on Rt 100  at Higher Ground.    Higher Ground just got hit with an OSHA fine for noise and lead violations...   Sentinel had their shop there and is bailing out.
View Quote

Damn.  I never bought anything there, but stopped in to Sentinel a few times; seems like pretty good guys.

So is this new place in Oley just a relocated Sentinel?
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 4:53:17 PM EDT
[#6]
double post
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 4:55:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Damn.  I never bought anything there, but stopped in to Sentinel a few times; seems like pretty good guys.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yes...  same guys...  new location
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 7:35:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Just a couple of miles up the road from me. Have to check it out.
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 3:12:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Just a couple of miles up the road from me. Have to check it out.
View Quote

Same here! I'll be going this wednesday to see what it's all about.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top