Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2016 11:10:17 PM EDT
The question is....does anyone carry them?    Talked to zillions of prospective B.P. dealers around with no success.   BTW,  if it means doing business with Ace....I'll do without !  
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 11:31:21 PM EDT
[#1]
IIRC Cabelas has them in their catalogs. Do they carry them in the stores?
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 1:04:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Does anyone carry them is the question.....for western PA.
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 1:14:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I guess that was my way of asking if you've tried Cabelas since they're listed in the catalogs.
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 6:13:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View Quote
did you try Johnsons?

Link Posted: 5/11/2016 7:57:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The question is....does anyone carry them?    Talked to zillions of prospective B.P. dealers around with no success.   BTW,  if it means doing business with Ace....I'll do without !  
View Quote

LOL I think I noticed one lonely probably overpriced brass frame @ Ace about 6 months ago.

Seriously I've never had a problem there but many many others have so I'm sure I'm the exception. Once I have an issue I'll never go back.

I'd call Cabelas to confirm they're in stock and make the drive myself.
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 12:08:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Johnson who ?   As for Cabellas, they had a couple Piettas a few years ago in Wheeling, but their focus was antique cartridge arms.   Looks like blackpowder / muzzleloading is by the board in Pa.
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 3:10:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Cabelas does carry them, just not sure what they keep in stock.  A friend bought a handful of black powder pistols there for groomsman's gifts before he got married...granted this was a few years ago.
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 5:29:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Johnson who ?   As for Cabellas, they had a couple Piettas a few years ago in Wheeling, but their focus was antique cartridge arms.   Looks like blackpowder / muzzleloading is by the board in Pa.
View Quote

<th class="_3sts">Address</th>

<th class="_3sts">Phone</th>

• 293 Brownlee Rd

• Eighty Four, Pennsylvania 15330

(724) 225-9616

just a little gun shop that has a lot of stock for the size and none of the Ace attitude.

Link Posted: 5/19/2016 9:19:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Yo this fella just opened up an antique shops in town and he has a few on the wall. One is an old Philadelphia derringer. Pretty nice looking lmk I'll go take some pics.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 9:35:24 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Yo this fella just opened up an antique shops in town and he has a few on the wall. One is an old Philadelphia derringer. Pretty nice looking lmk I'll go take some pics.
View Quote
where?

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 9:56:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Last time i LOOKED, A Philly Deringer was a single shot pistol !  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top