Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2016 12:20:12 AM EDT
Bought a rifle from them on GA Wednesday, paid on Thursday. Specifically told them to ships it on Monday so it wouldn't be left in a hub during the weekend. Called them today, they said I would get tracking number when it shipped. Haven't gotten any notice.
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 12:36:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I can't say I've heard of them, but I've worked at a couple of shops over the last couple of years, we had a 3-5 day lead time on shipping orders at all of them. I'd say I'd expect that from most shops, not everyone can be AIM or palmetto and have same day shipping. What did they say when you called?
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 12:55:57 AM EDT
[#2]
They said they were going to ship it today (Monday) and that I would receive a tracking number. Look I know sometimes things get hectic, but if I paid you last week, and specifically said I wanted it shipped next week. Wouldn't you at least try and get it out early Monday or at least be honest and tell me it can't be shipped till tomorrow ?
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 12:42:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Got shipping notice on Tuesday, rifle arrived on Thursday. Wasn't able to see it till today. Incredible rifle, as pristine and better than expected I'm more than pleased with it !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top