Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2016 3:08:09 PM EDT
Anyone a member here? Been thinking about joining. Any one have experience at the club? Looks pretty nice driving by but can't see much from the road.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 7:52:08 PM EDT
[#1]

Im not a member but I go the once a month.

Its one of the better clubs in the Pittsburgh area.

Look on their website for membership details.

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 10:18:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Im not a member but I go the once a month.

Its one of the better clubs in the Pittsburgh area.

Look on their website for membership details.

View Quote

PCMS is a great club with quite a lot to offer and and doesn't have all of the stupid rules like Trafford, Crowfoot and so on.  If you're a member you can shoot IDPA free, but you can also participate for free if you donate labor for setup and clean up.  This is a good way to get up there, meet members, and check out the scene.  I can check my email for the next match day if your are interested.

I have weekends off these days so I hope to be shooting more matches this year.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:10:00 PM EDT
[#3]
IDPA is $10 for members of the club, $15 for the public, free if you help setup/takedown or act as a SO   ;)

Did you guys shoot today?   I'm Greg  :)
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 7:22:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I've been a member at PMSC for the last 4 years or so. I love the club, it has really nice facilities. I like that you can pick a IDPA bay in the back and just have the bay all to yourself without distraction. What I have been meaning to do is get involved in IDPA, just seems overwhelming, and I have no idea how to start!
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 2:30:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Start by showing up!    

It's a really friendly group of people who will be more than happy to explain everything to you as you go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top