Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2016 11:46:42 AM EDT
Just got the email. Event is at 10am, doors open at 9am.

I'm not a political rally goer, but I'm going to go to show my support.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 6:08:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:46:50 AM EDT
[#2]
At the rally now, starts in twenty minutes. Good turnout for a short notice event I think.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:24:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Good turnout for a short notice event in my opinion. The auditorium was pretty much packed.

I'd been to some TEA Party events before and I always felt like the majority of attendees were older people. This event had a good mix of old and young, men and women, etc.. The crowd was reasonably fired up. Overheard a lot of good comments about Cruz, the crowd, the turnout, etc.. When I was in line waiting to get in an NPR reporter was interviewing a young couple in front of me in their late 20s. They had good things to say about Cruz, said their decision is final. When asked what they would do if Cruz was not the nominee, they answered that they didn't know, but they might not vote at all.

Just a few pics.

The line going in when I got there:

And a couple inside while Ted was on stage:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top