Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2016 7:51:24 PM EDT
For any of you that are interested, wife and I will be in attendance.

Rally with Ted Cruz and Special Guest Carly Fiorina
10:00am-11:30am
Doors Open at 9:00am
The Antique Automobile Club of America Museum
161 Museum Dr, Hershey, PA 17033
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:51:25 PM EDT
[#1]
How was it?

I'm on the wrong side of the state for the recent events. If they hold anything in the western part of the state I'll be there.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:55:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How was it?

I'm on the wrong side of the state for the recent events. If they hold anything in the western part of the state I'll be there.
View Quote

Just saw this post, wish we would have known earlier as i would have went.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 8:03:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Was actually pretty awesome, small venue so only about 2-300 people. Got 2nd row seats and met Ted and Carly. They both signed my Gadsden flag and got a picture with Ted. He was pretty cool, took his time to try and shake everyone's hand and take pictures with them as did Carly. Would be proud to have him as president.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 1:13:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Was actually pretty awesome, small venue so only about 2-300 people. Got 2nd row seats and met Ted and Carly. They both signed my Gadsden flag and got a picture with Ted. He was pretty cool, took his time to try and shake everyone's hand and take pictures with them as did Carly. Would be proud to have him as president.
View Quote

I'm going to the one in Monroeville (Pittsburgh area) tomorrow morning. I'm not really into political rallies, but I'm going to show my support for Ted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top