Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2016 9:45:23 PM EDT
This guy should be run out of town...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/11/democrat-mayor-cancels-police-presence-at-outdoor-show-to-teach-nra-a-lesson/
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 10:22:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Every 4 years the criminally retarded in Harrisburg gather together to elect their king.
Link Posted: 1/12/2016 9:06:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Are they going to have metal detectors at the doors?  I cant remember if they did last year.
Link Posted: 1/12/2016 7:02:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Liberal Tantrum for sure...

You just can't that kind of immaturity from a Republican!

He, or his cronies, just ordered all vendors selling anything with a Confederate Flag on it to Discontinue or Leave the Farm Show Complex.

He's tough on the law abiding, but a whimp against the criminal element.
Link Posted: 1/12/2016 8:13:04 PM EDT
[#4]
So at a time when the country is being hyper vigilant and large crowds are being described as a targeted opportunity, this Mayor says screw the public and walks away from protecting visitors to his city.  I personally don't give a damn about the politics or payments or anything else.  I expect my family and I to be protected.  And since the place is owned by the Commonwealth, then maybe the other democratic demagogue, the Governor should put troopers there.  If something happens,  the verdict will be huge against both of the asshats... and the taxpayers will pay for their arrogance.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 1:56:08 PM EDT
[#5]
The NRA should respond in either one of two ways;

1) Cancel the show in Harrisburg.  You don't want us here?  Fine, we'll take our show and all the tourist money that comes with it to another city.  Enjoy your city's budget crisis.

2) Open carry is legal in PA.  Since the Mayor won't provide for police security for political reasons, we strongly encourage everyone to provide for their own safety by open carrying in Harrisburg when they come to the show.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 10:58:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are they going to have metal detectors at the doors?  I cant remember if they did last year.
View Quote

Never had metal detectors in the past.....

I still don't understand the whole "teach the NRA a lesson" angle.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 3:35:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you were a liberal (read retarded) it would make perfect sense.
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 7:26:41 PM EDT
[#8]
What do you expect from a demoncratic puppet...I want to know how do the people demonstrate their frustration with the mayor?
Link Posted: 1/16/2016 9:44:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The NRA should respond in either one of two ways;

1) Cancel the show in Harrisburg.  You don't want us here?  Fine, we'll take our show and all the tourist money that comes with it to another city.  Enjoy your city's budget crisis.

2) Open carry is legal in PA.  Since the Mayor won't provide for police security for political reasons, we strongly encourage everyone to provide for their own safety by open carrying in Harrisburg when they come to the show.
View Quote

Oh I really like those two options!!!

I don't normally go but I will this year even if it is moved!
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 5:46:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Someone previously talked about a Harrisburg city budget crisis....for a demoncrat there is no such thing as a budget "crisis"...there is only the opportunity to tax the working person
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 9:17:55 PM EDT
[#11]
On the OTHER hand the NRA can then boast that the Show will be the safest place in the entire State.

With all of the Licensed Carry Holders, self defense experts and the like they'll be able to boast: We don't NEED you to defend ourselves against "Bad Guys". The understaffed and overworked Harrisburg PD can have a day off as far as we're concerned.  The only real uniformed help needed will those needed for Traffic Control.  Rent-a-Cop or volunteers can do that job very nicely.

When you stop and think about it the event can be a near perfect way of humiliating the Anti's.  And let's face it: There will undoubtedly undercover agents from the BATFE and other alphabet organizations Just to Make Sure.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 8:55:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Is there a particular reason we hold back in beating the liberal fucktard political complex over the head and kicking them out of this state? We aren't NY or NJ, so why in the hell do we put up with them?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:43:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Greedy liberals. Who cares the place will be safe enough without undercover police.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 1:27:46 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Is there a particular reason we hold back in beating the liberal fucktard political complex over the head and kicking them out of this state? We aren't NY or NJ, so why in the hell do we put up with them?
View Quote
Too many people in bigger cities keep crapping the place up.

If we could deport the fucktards to NY or NJ, PA would be almost perfect.

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 10:15:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or Cuba since they seem to love communism so much.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top