Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/15/2015 10:42:17 PM EDT
Looking for a good intermediate pistol/rifle course in SEPA. Anyone have any recommendations? Would prefer a defensive pistol course but am open to a carbine course as well.

I suppose the events in Paris are as good excuse as any to finally get off my ass and get some outside training.
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 9:04:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Anything from Rockwell Tactical Group is good to go.

Jared is an incredibly nice guy and excellent teacher. All of the other individuals who teach with him are either current/former Green Berets or Rangers.

They usually have classes out at New Holland and the Lancaster area.

If you use the coupon code "KING" for any live-fire class or gift certificate from now until Christmas, you'll save 10%.
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 1:53:05 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.bhtcorps.com/

I've had very good experiences with Black Hat. Excellent training and is usually held in New Holland PA.
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 8:04:09 PM EDT
[#3]
cant go wrong with Black Hat
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 9:20:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I've taken several courses with Rockwell Tactical. Jared and crew are the best at what they do. They offer varying levels of combat oriented pistol and Carbine as well as shotgun, AK and Battle Rifle. They also offer Shooter First Aid and a two-day TCCC. But that's not everything. Go to their website and check them out. They're a great bunch of guys who really care that you learn. www.rockwelltactical.com
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 5:42:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/20/2015 3:26:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 9:56:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Another vote for Rockwell here.
Jared and his crew are a class act and are excellent teachers.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 10:46:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the suggestions! I will look into them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top