Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2015 5:20:18 PM EDT
Well, any place to eat you'd recommend? What should I see? Any place close to get a "Philly cheese steak"?
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 8:07:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 8:24:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Steve's prince of steaks is within walking distance of there I believe, well maybe not with this weather.  Reading terminal is right there too, but I think they close down at 6 pm.  I prefer John's roast pork which is also closed now, but you can't go wrong with either the cheesesteak or the roast pork there.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 8:20:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Might as well get a steak-um with cheez wiz on it. Yum.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 11:43:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Great hotel location for the RTM, but closed already obviously.  The hotel bar is usually pretty lively too.  Grab a cab to South Street, hit Jim's at 4th and South.  They are open late.  Steak wit shrooms.  Go next door to Copa and get some tropical goodness.  If nudie bars are an option, Delilah's by Spring Garden & Delaware Ave is the best.  If you have time tomorrow before you leave, hit the Art Museum for the stereotypical Rocky run up the steps...... never gets old.  Have the cab take you to the closest Wawa and get a shorti Italian, extra meat and cheese, sweet. There is a Tony Luke's in the airport that you should hit up before flying home.   Pork sandwich with extra sharp is the correct answer.  

Sweet Jesus I need to go home.

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 11:14:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Great hotel location for the RTM, but closed already obviously.  The hotel bar is usually pretty lively too.  Grab a cab to South Street, hit Jim's at 4th and South.  They are open late.  Steak wit shrooms.  Go next door to Copa and get some tropical goodness.  If nudie bars are an option, Delilah's by Spring Garden & Delaware Ave is the best.  If you have time tomorrow before you leave, hit the Art Museum for the stereotypical Rocky run up the steps...... never gets old.  Have the cab take you to the closest Wawa and get a shorti Italian, extra meat and cheese, sweet. There is a Tony Luke's in the airport that you should hit up before flying home.   Pork sandwich with extra sharp is the correct answer.  

Sweet Jesus I need to go home.
View Quote

I need to hit Philly again for the food.
The city does have some redeeming qualities.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top