Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2015 3:05:30 PM EDT
We have a couple spots left in our October 2-3 long range precision rifle course.  

It's our last one of the year until Spring.  

This is a comprehensive long range precision rifle course that begins in the classroom with instruction on zeroing, ballistics, trajectory, range estimation, recording data, rifle fitment, care/maintenance, setting up your shooting position and basic rifle marksmanship.   The live fire follows the classroom training and begins with establishing a good zero before we start walking you out to 1050 yards to verify your range card with seasoned staff providing experienced spotting and impact calls.  

There is a full darkness night fire component (no suppressor or NV required) where we illuminate the targets for you with specialty paints and a green laser designator.   We wrap up the test with the students firing the USMC UKD (Unknown Distance) Qualification test.  After two days of training we have had it occur twice that the entire student body passed the test.  

Full information is here:

http://www.bhtcorps.com/?page_id=31

We would love to have you aboard.  Email or PM with any questions.

/Fargo007

Link Posted: 9/22/2015 9:17:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Im already signed up and looking forward to a great time.

See you next week
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 10:23:17 PM EDT
[#2]
well well worth going out for this

You WILL learn
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:13:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I took the BHTC advanced precision class this past June and it has taken my shooting skills , wind calls and ranging abilities to new limits. I highly recommend this class!
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 7:52:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks fellas!

We are down to the very last spot open.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top