Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2015 1:54:14 PM EDT
I will be sending a firearm (rifle) from Fl to a FFL in Pa. I have a few questions.

Can you guys in Pa. Own a Tavor and if so what about hi cap mags that come with the weapon.

Do FFLs in Pa. accept rifles for transfer from out of state from individuals or does it have to be shipped from out of state  FFL TO FFL in Pa.

I guess that's  it. Thanks for your help.

Oh forgot it is going to Tactical Shooting Sports in Sayre Pa.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 2:46:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Tavors are fine in PA as well as the 30 round mags.

As far as the FFL accepting transfer from an individual, that's up to the FFL. You'd want to include a copy of your driver's license in the box so they can log it in to their A&D book.

Call them and ask what their policy is.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 9:53:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Fun fact....IMI is in Harrisburg.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 5:41:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fun fact....IMI is in Harrisburg.
View Quote

I keep asking if they are hiring, so far no joy.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:19:20 AM EDT
[#4]
By PA law you could mail it right to the persons house. Not sure if your law says no to that or if there is a catch since it is crossing state lines.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top