Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2015 1:10:43 PM EDT
What are the sights that you feel are the best to see.
Thanks

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 4:02:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 10:33:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 2:02:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I highly recommend Barley Creek Brewing Company.  They have good beer and great food.  If I'm ever out in that area I make it a point to stop there to eat.  I've been there 5 or 6 times now.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 3:25:12 AM EDT
[#4]
If I was not from the area I would make a day trip to ricketts glen state park.  I think it's better than Bushkill since it's a little more natural.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:54:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Cool, thanks guys Ill check them out
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:05:07 AM EDT
[#6]
You also have George Childs Park, its in Dingmans ferry. Very nice trails, multiple levels to the water falls. My kids love swimming in the falls there.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:34:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I highly recommend Barley Creek Brewing Company.  They have good beer and great food.  If I'm ever out in that area I make it a point to stop there to eat.  I've been there 5 or 6 times now.
View Quote

Yep, I've been there several times myself.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 5:43:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If I was not from the area I would make a day trip to ricketts glen state park.  I think it's better than Bushkill since it's a little more natural.
View Quote

I love Rickett's Glen but this year they have drained Lake Jean and I don't believe it will be filled again until they finish the project in 2016.

Link

I don't know if this will affect the beautiful waterfalls that are a cornerstone of the park, but in case OP makes the trip he should be aware that there might be no fishing, boating, swimming or waterfalls.  

Edit:  the article says the waterfalls will be unaffected.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 9:39:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Lehigh Valley sporting clays if you intend on being that far south.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 5:52:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trip has been brewing a long time. I hope to get there myself at the end of the month when I head back for a few days.I always stop in and say hi. I consulted for the waste operations for his brewery years ago and ran his little package plant for a while. it was a learning curve for all of us back then.. He was way ahead of the microbrew craze then. Good stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top