User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 7:38:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just got a "Special Papal Edition" of my State Senator's* weekly email newsletter, which included this gem:

Officials will construct an 8-foot tall fence to enclose about a 4-mile stretch of Center City. They will start building the fence on Monday, September 21 and cover a huge part of downtown. That area will then be swept by security the entire week.

Holy shit, what a goatfuck this is going to be.

you should email him back asking so you going to keep it up after the pope leaves and contain all the dumb liberals into one section of the city

*Daylin Leach, Libtard.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2015 7:42:36 PM EDT
[#2]
so far it's been a slightly more crazy night - quite a few more BOLOs.... going pretty crazy about most left packages/bags.

Link Posted: 9/26/2015 9:59:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I heard there were some additional closures last night because the pope wanted to hit the purple orchid.

Link Posted: 9/26/2015 10:40:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I heard there were some additional closures last night because the pope wanted to hit the purple orchid.

View Quote

I know that the Univ City box is at 38th but they're stopping traffic at 41st because of trolley traffic

I hadn't heard about anything additional but I wouldn't' doubt it - he's on the deck now so here's to hoping it's quick and painless......
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 7:40:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I am curious???

Did any group legally oppose this?

Does PA have a State Law preventing Marshal Law from infringing on the 2nd Amendment, like LA did after the Katrina abuses?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top