Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2015 11:07:28 AM EDT
What it would do:  make all future federal gun control laws unenforceable within the Commonwealth
Read Bill Text here: PA House Bill 357
Sponsored by State Representative Daryl Metcalfe (R-Butler)

We need your help to get this bill moving!

HB 357 - The Right to Bear Arms Protection Act
Over the past 10 days, PA State Rep. Sheryl Delozier has been lying to gun rights voters by telling you that she supports the 2nd Amendment, "but" she will NOT support this bill.
Remember, Never trust a politician that says, "I support the Second Amendment, BUT..."
Tell Rep. Delozier to Uphold Her Oath & BLOCK FEDERAL GUN CONTROL by supporting House bill 357.
District Office: (717) 761-4665
Harrisburg Office: (717) 783-5282
Office Email: [email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RepDelozier
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, if you have the time contact Ron Marsico, he is the Chairman of the Judiciary Committee that has been holding this bill hostage over the past several years.
Office Email: [email protected]
Capitol office phone number: (717) 783-2014
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 12:01:10 PM EDT
[#1]
It annoys me to no end.

Nothing gets done when we own the state house and the governorship.   They sat on their hands and waited until there's an anti-gun democrat in there and now it's time to rev the engine and spin the wheels for show.  

It's not that I don't support it, I do.  But I'm curious as to why they think it's strategically better to do this NOW as opposed to when Corbett was still there to actually sign it.  

Things stay the same, and we keep dancing whenever they pick up the fiddle.  

Link Posted: 7/20/2015 6:00:58 PM EDT
[#2]
The Sponsor has been pushing this bill since at least Jan 2013, which when introduced was a hard sell.

Not as hard a sell to the public now, but now we have an anti gun Democrat Governor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top