Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2015 10:50:26 PM EDT
Anyone know how good or bad this show is?

Thinking about sending some of our guys for a few tables?

It's in Harrisburg Pa
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 12:35:44 PM EDT
[#1]
From what I understand, when the show was around 5 years ago, it was an awesome NFA show.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 2:42:10 PM EDT
[#2]
IT DEPENDS ON WHAT TIME OF YEAR IT IS.summer shows suck in pa. winter and fall shows are good.  the harrisburg gun show was taken over by c&s gun shows. i think they will soon fill the hall. they have a show in june, i am not sure if i am going or not. the parking is free! the new promoter knows how to run a show. good advertising, door prizes, re entry sunday with saturdays hand stamp, good vendors not all flowers, tee shirts  and junk knives. This is a 30 year old show, so you can expect somewhat of a good crowd, but are they going to be a buying crowd is always the main question.  Good luck and if you see a black lab stop by and say hello, the dogs name is bullet.
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 12:17:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
From what I understand, when the show was around 5 years ago, it was an awesome NFA show.
View Quote

Yea I was there 6 years ago and it was an awesome show, then a year or two later SAR decided they weren't sponsoring the east show anymore from what I remember.

I just saw that that they're now doing them again, so I'll probably be there.
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 4:55:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought that the SAR shows in York were good.  A little too crowded for me though.  I will go to the Harrisburg show and I will expect very big crowds.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 1:57:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I too am going, but I plan to be there first thing Friday.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 12:36:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Turns out I can not make it, I was going to take a few tables but something came up.

If any of you think about while you're there please check out the prices on AR Short upper minus the BCG & Chr Handle.

7.5" & 10" & 11.5" in 5.56

300 Blackout in 7.5" & 9"

I want to see if I was going to be over priced.

The way some Co's have dropped some prices they are just turning over money.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 6:19:40 PM EDT
[#7]
THREE  day show. friday 3-8 sat 9-5 sunday 9-4 at the other shows when you got your hand stamped on saturday it was good on sunday. it may be get a hand stamp on friday and your gtg friday,saturday and sunday! i will be at the end of the first isle. stop by and say hello to my dog bullet (black lab) i will have nice universal weapons racks, mre`s and lots of other stuff. hope to see you there.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 6:24:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

THREE  day show. friday 3-8 sat 9-5 sunday 9-4 at the other shows when you got your hand stamped on saturday it was good on sunday. it may be get a hand stamp on friday and your gtg friday,saturday and sunday! i will be at the end of the first isle. stop by and say hello to my dog bullet (black lab) i will have nice universal weapons racks, mre`s and lots of other stuff. hope to see you there.
View Quote
Shoot me a link to pics of racks?

Link Posted: 6/16/2015 7:09:28 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll be there.  The York shows were great.  On par with knob creek.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 7:35:41 PM EDT
[#10]
THAT FPS RUSSIA GUY FROM YOU TUBE  IS GOING TO BE AT THIS GUN SHOW. HE PLAYS WITH COOL STUFF.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 8:40:22 PM EDT
[#11]
If anyone comes across a pintle mount and pedestal for an M249 please see if you can grab their phone number.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 11:01:31 PM EDT
[#12]
I will be there selling ammo.  
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 6:32:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Any updates on the show? I may go tomorrow morning....looking for reloading components and a few cheap AR barrels
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 8:00:44 AM EDT
[#14]
I was there yesterday.  I personally thought it was a great show.  Just seeing the items Historic Arms Corp has for sale was worth the trip for me.  Overall the show definitely had more NFA / military related items then a normal show.  I would recommend going!

If anyone is going, could you pick up the information for the guy in the center of the show selling Suomi Magazine loaders.  He had a bin of them for $20.  Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 1:45:18 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I was there yesterday.  I personally thought it was a great show.  Just seeing the items Historic Arms Corp has for sale was worth the trip for me.  Overall the show definitely had more NFA / military related items then a normal show.  I would recommend going!

If anyone is going, could you pick up the information for the guy in the center of the show selling Suomi Magazine loaders.  He had a bin of them for $20.  Thanks!!!
View Quote
You see any AR uppers 7.5" 10.5" or 11.5" and how much if you remember?

Link Posted: 6/20/2015 6:39:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Any updates on the show? I may go tomorrow morning....looking for reloading components and a few cheap AR barrels
View Quote

There Is a lot of powder and one guy selling some nice pull down bullets and brass. Come say hello, my tables are next to the 60mm mortar.
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 7:28:22 PM EDT
[#17]
There were AR upper randomly throughout the show.  I didn't not pay close attention to price.  
There was also both Precision Firearm and Tony Custom at the show with a large selection of AR upper.  Hope this gives you an idea.
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 1:20:34 PM EDT
[#18]
I felt the show was mostly a miss for me.  I went looking for some specific stuff and was left feeling that it was full of junk with very little nice stuff sprinkled in between.  There were little to no rifle building components and what I saw they wanted prices higher than standard non-sale prices online.  I know it's tough to compete with online vendors but when I can get a box of bullets online for $10 less at non-sale prices its tough to justify spending the money at the show.  I got some powders but I suspect I could have gone somewhere not paid $12 to get in, and got the same stuff.  I went with a friend who was counting on it being like it used to be with lots of NFA stuff, but it fell very short for his expectations also.  Although there were not much in the way of sales during the Great American Outdoor Show I felt that was impressive compared to this hodgepodge of busted up foreign surplus blasters with good AR parts far and few between.  I was thinking about buying an upper and a barrel if there was one available at the right price to me.  All I got was three- 1lb cans of powder to do 6.5 Grendel load workups.
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 3:18:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Was a good show, saw 98. Good guy! Lots of stuff for sale- uppers , lowers, ammo, magazines! Good deals on ammo cans and such!
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 3:45:01 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Was a good show, saw 98. Good guy! Lots of stuff for sale- uppers , lowers, ammo, magazines! Good deals on ammo cans and such!
View Quote
You see what short uppers were going for??

Link Posted: 6/21/2015 7:45:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lowest I saw was around $500

Link Posted: 6/21/2015 7:58:54 PM EDT
[#22]
GUY HAD A 7.5 BARREL FOR 110.00
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 11:23:14 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BCG & charging handle complete?

Link Posted: 6/22/2015 7:52:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Does anyone have the name of the company that was selling pulls and brass?
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 7:21:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Does anyone have the name of the company that was selling pulls and brass?
View Quote

PM ME
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top