Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2015 3:00:36 PM EDT
linky

Keep vigilant, guys. These idiots are on the march in PA, I left NY to escape this type of buffoonery... please don't be complacent!

Mike B
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 4:42:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe Kirkland is from Chester (city) in Delaware County.  It's the area I use to work.  The city of Chester was listed as the 2nd most dangerous city in America, right behind East St. Louis during the years I worked there.  In all of my time there I never saw a paper silhouette outside of a police range.  Paper silhouettes weren't the problem in Chester.  Gangs and drugs were.

He's just another fine example of the idiocy that comes out of that city.   With the republican majority in the house and senate, I don't see this getting any legs anywhere other than in the biased media.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top