Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2015 10:01:39 PM EDT
Hey thinking about getting my first suppressor and filling out papers for a sbr.  I was wondering if I don't go the trust route how receptive are the LEO's in Uniontown for signing off.  Anyone get this done around here, should I call and make an appointment or just stop by one afternoon?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:47:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Just drop it off at the Sheriff's office, he'll have it back to you in a day or so.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:45:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Why not go trust, skip all the bs, efile and have your approval in 30 +/- days?
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:27:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Not sure I guess I'm just not that educated when it comes to legal matters ie, trust.  I think the added cost of a lawyer to set one up and then keep it updated for every item I would want to add wouldn't outweigh the cost of gas and slight inconvenience of getting prints and a signature.  Didn't know turn around time was that quick, just don't think its worth a $400 fee from what I was quoted.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 1:00:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Not sure I guess I'm just not that educated when it comes to legal matters ie, trust.  I think the added cost of a lawyer to set one up and then keep it updated for every item I would want to add wouldn't outweigh the cost of gas and slight inconvenience of getting prints and a signature.  Didn't know turn around time was that quick, just don't think its worth a $400 fee from what I was quoted.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IM sent
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 8:56:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that the going rate for a trust? I went the paper route but regret it now. I guess I need an education on setting up a trust in PA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top