Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2014 6:03:05 AM EDT
I am looking for a place to shoot in eastern Pa that allows shooting with Slidefire use.
I'm in Bethlehem and so far as I know none of the local clubs or ranges allow  Slidefire use.

Anyone have any ideas .
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 5:14:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Call Heritage Guild in Easton and ask.  They have a class 3 range and rent automatic rifles, they might be down for it.  One of their guys is a board member and might know offhand.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 6:56:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the Heritage guild tip but we were in there on Saturday and asked.
Yup they rent full autos but using your own slidefire is a No No.
Why I don't know. Their range, their rules.
The search continues.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 5:13:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I know that your are good to go with a slide-fire stock at Claytons indoor range.  I am new to PA so I don't know your area or how far Claytons is from you.
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 11:01:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah Clayton's will. I saw one there last time i was there along with a personal owned f/a hk91(talk about LOUD in an indoor range, Christ all mighty).
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 8:33:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the Heritage guild tip but we were in there on Saturday and asked.
Yup they rent full autos but using your own slidefire is a No No.
Why I don't know. Their range, their rules.
The search continues.
View Quote

Send me an IM with who you talked to and we will get it figured out. Might be a day or two till I can get back to you with an answer.

Chris Hagenbuch
Heritage Guild
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 2:03:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Good luck finding a place....

Me and my brother went home for Thanksgiving to find out the club we've been members at since we got into shooting have a bunch of BS fudd rules now....

Unfortunately, lots of irresponsible people also have slidefires and are putting rounds all over the place, over the berm, etc.... which is why my place is now ruined
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top