Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2014 10:57:29 AM EDT
New field and stream in washington pa has awesome selection of firearms includin some black rifle.  Also has rem golden bullets 22 for 25 per 525 limit 2.  They has buckets of 1400 but oos.  Tons of gun safes and accessories too.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 5:42:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I went yesterday. It wasn't bad for a big box store. I scored two of the 525 count Remington 22lr bulk packs and my wife picked up two bricks of the CCI standard velocity 22lr. I forgot to look to see if they carried reloading gear though.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 7:48:12 PM EDT
[#2]
They are owned by dicks sporting goods.  One of my neighbors works at one by me.  Dicks is reducing there hunting stuff and moving it to the field and stream stores.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 11:28:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are owned by dicks sporting goods.  One of my neighbors works at one by me.  Dicks is reducing there hunting stuff and moving it to the field and stream stores.
View Quote

Came here to post the same. Dicks bought the name so they could hide what they were doing. Won't get me there or stop me from going. But the consumers should at least know where their money is going.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 10:52:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep. When Dick's tried to make their "moral stand" after Sandy Hook and cancelled orders on EBRs, it was right after that they started opening Field & Stream stores and stocked up on the EBRs there.

Screw them. I'd rather drive all the way to Cabelas in Wheeling.

ETA: Plus, Ace Sporting Goods is in Washington. That's one of the best stocked gun shops in southwestern PA as far as I know. And you can be sure they didn't pull any of that kind of bullshit after Sandy Hook.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 7:57:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yep. When Dick's tried to make their "moral stand" after Sandy Hook and cancelled orders on EBRs, it was right after that they started opening Field & Stream stores and stocked up on the EBRs there.

ETA: Plus, Ace Sporting Goods is in Washington. That's one of the best stocked gun shops in southwestern PA as far as I know. And you can be sure they didn't pull any of that kind of bullshit after Sandy Hook.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ace, Dicks and F+S can get bent.

Link Posted: 9/14/2014 8:24:00 PM EDT
[#6]
What did Ace do?
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 8:45:59 PM EDT
[#7]
I cant take my wife in there without those mouthbreathers slobbering all over themselves while they try to sell her a pink 22.

Link Posted: 9/15/2014 7:31:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Fuck Dicks!

Link Posted: 9/15/2014 9:00:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, and haven't been back since.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 10:52:50 AM EDT
[#10]
You won't get me anywhere near Ace if it was the last gun joint on the planet !    Been Ace free since 2005...and lovin' it !  
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 9:08:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

You won't get me anywhere near Ace if it was the last gun joint on the planet !    Been Ace free since 2005...and lovin' it !  
View Quote
Nice knowing I'm not the only one

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:03:39 PM EDT
[#12]
I was going to check it out tonight after supper at Olive Garden right next door, but it was crazy packed. I'm not happy over the dirty Troy deal, so I wasn't going to buy anything anyhow.

Thankfully (knock on wood) I've had no problems with Ace, and generally I'm pretty happy with them. However, there's been WAY too many people who have had the opposite experience for there not to be issues there. I will wash my hands of that place and never go back if I have any BS issues with them.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 12:15:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What did Ace do?
View Quote

Hired that fat dumbass John Madden to do all their commercials.  However brilliant and iconic he perhaps used to be at one point, he eclipsed it all with years of dribbling out redundancies, cliches, catch phrases, celebrity worship, and wannabe pop culture jargon jibberish.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:14:05 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Hired that fat dumbass John Madden to do all their commercials.  However brilliant and iconic he perhaps used to be at one point, he eclipsed it all with years of dribbling out redundancies, cliches, catch phrases, celebrity worship, and wannabe pop culture jargon jibberish.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What did Ace do?

That's funny, I thought ACE hardware had the Helpful Hammer guy.

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 10:16:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Add me to the list, I hate that fucking place even more than I hate Dicks.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top