Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2014 12:32:32 PM EDT
East Lancaster Co. Rod and Gun Club scheduled their Fall Machine Gun Shoot on Oct. 18, 2014. There Spring shoot was a blast!

http://www.elcrodgun.com/

I will be there with several of my sons.

Dane
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 4:47:11 PM EDT
[#1]
It is archery season, but I might show up.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:34:20 PM EDT
[#2]
How does this shoot work? Will there be guns there for us poor folk to get some trigger time on?
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:06:07 PM EDT
[#3]
How about some more information on the shoot such as times, fees, line space, targets, caliber restrictions, etc.  thanks
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:25:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How does this shoot work? Will there be guns there for us poor folk to get some trigger time on?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

A lot of people will let you shoot their gun for free if you bring factory ammo. Others will allow you to purchase ammo from them to shoot. Short answer, yes.

Quoted:
How about some more information on the shoot such as times, fees, line space, targets, caliber restrictions, etc.  thanks

Information here
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:57:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

A lot of people will let you shoot their gun for free if you bring factory ammo. Others will allow you to purchase ammo from them to shoot. Short answer, yes.

Information here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Information here

Thanks! You're always on top of things.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:27:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Information here

It's painful to be. Let me know if you go. I'll be there. Always up for meeting some ARFCOMMERs.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:00:05 AM EDT
[#7]
if you want to pay...you'll get some T Time

Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 3:55:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It's painful to be. Let me know if you go. I'll be there. Always up for meeting some ARFCOMMERs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Information here

I'm going to try and make it, will let you know for sure if it is definite.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:13:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Some people do rent their weapons. No targets supplied. Last fall shoot there were a lot of pumpkins killed on the range.

My kids and I shoot with a group from HKPRO. One HKPRO Member has a HKPRO Banner he displays, look for that banner and say Hello to us. That member will be shooting his new MM 23E belt fed. Looking forward to seeing it run.

Does anyone have an ARFCOM Banner?

Dane
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:42:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Some people do rent their weapons. No targets supplied. Last fall shoot there were a lot of pumpkins killed on the range.

My kids and I shoot with a group from HKPRO. One HKPRO Member has a HKPRO Banner he displays, look for that banner and say Hello to us. That member will be shooting his new MM 23E belt fed. Looking forward to seeing it run.

Does anyone have an ARFCOM Banner?

Dane
View Quote

I'll have to stop by an say hi. I'm on HKPRO.com too.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 9:29:53 AM EDT
[#11]
I would not waste my time,  range from firing line to back stop is only 30 yards, unless you only shoot 22LR or pistol cal MG. I went once and did not feel it was worth the 3 hour drive. As mentioned above bring your own targets, as none are supplied.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 9:54:33 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm assuming this is the same shoot associated with the Firearms Industry Consulting Group/Prince Law Firm?  I was planning to go but the date fell on the wrong week, going to be away...  
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 2:22:36 PM EDT
[#13]
thats ashame,  its a good time.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 5:27:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm assuming this is the same shoot associated with the Firearms Industry Consulting Group/Prince Law Firm?  I was planning to go but the date fell on the wrong week, going to be away...  
View Quote

It is. Like others have said, it's a short range, but still fun to get out and blast with others. I've gone a couple of times.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 7:45:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It is. Like others have said, it's a short range, but still fun to get out and blast with others. I've gone a couple of times.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coming this time? I'd like to say hi.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 12:46:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I would not waste my time,  range from firing line to back stop is only 30 yards, unless you only shoot 22LR or pistol cal MG. I went once and did not feel it was worth the 3 hour drive. As mentioned above bring your own targets, as none are supplied.
View Quote

Next county over for me.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 10:00:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Damn, I scheduled my weekend out that way for 2 weeks earlier.  
Hope you all have a good time.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 11:00:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honestly don't know, if I'm not in East Europe I might.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 8:26:35 AM EDT
[#19]
If I go, I'll be the short fat guy. Good luck with that description.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 5:12:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Short fat guy who looks like a white shrek

I would come but I have to work that weekend, sold all my mg's but have a dozen or so cans and sbr/sbs's that I might bring next time there is one.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:30:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I would come but I have to work that weekend, sold all my mg's but have a dozen or so cans and sbr/sbs's that I might bring next time there is one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know me too well.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 3:43:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Look for me. I will most likely be wearing the same HK Hat.

A video of me at the last event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzqtO_xrTio

Dane
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top