Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2014 1:09:49 PM EDT
Looking for an engraver. Doesn't have to be someone that specializes in SBR's, just someone who does a good job, can do it while I wait and watch, and charges a fair price for 4 words.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:59:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Spikes on Grant Ave near the NE Philly airport.  Ask for Fred.  He will set up an appointment with you.  I think I paid like 60 bucks for laser engraving.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 9:00:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Oops...double tap
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 4:29:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Spikes on Grant Ave near the NE Philly airport.  Ask for Fred.  He will set up an appointment with you.  I think I paid like 60 bucks for laser engraving.
View Quote

I just called them and the guy who answered said he didn't think that was something they could do and I would have to drive there and show it to them
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 10:52:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Call again.  Ask for Fred.  They did 4 of them for me.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:14:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I use Rodriguez Engraving in Langhorne Bucks County. Quality work and the owner is familiar with NFA and size, depth requirements.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 12:47:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I used Things Remembered in the mall...

brought in partially stripped receiver (no grip, fcg, stock, buffer tube) and they did it cheap and while you wait.  

Link Posted: 9/8/2014 3:46:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I used Things Remembered in the mall...

brought in partially stripped receiver (no grip, fcg, stock, buffer tube) and they did it cheap and while you wait.  

View Quote

Haha, maybe ill give them a try, did you call and tell them what it was or did you just bring it in?
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 12:16:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Someone recommended bux mont awards to me in lansdale. I haven't called yet, though.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 12:52:11 AM EDT
[#9]
do you have a phone number ?

Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/9/2014 1:25:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Looking for the same thing.

I also found this place, but they're closer to Pittsburgh than Philly, might be worth the mail, I don't know.  

http://alleghenygunworks.com/index.php/services-packages
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 12:01:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Well i got my engraving done at laserworx and by far was the best. came in early at 9:30 am. brought my form one but all i need to do was show my ID. had my PAP M92 SBR in and out in a little over 40 minutes " the Serbian steel took a few passes before it bear fruits. the Steve and Jim were great with the work and the finish was top notch. very friend and were able to take care of my baby with care. I highly recommend them. they are out in Pottstown but well worth the drive from Philly. if you want to be in and out with your engraving and not wait a week to have it done. This is the place to go.

if y'all want to see some pictures of the work let me know and i'll post them up.

http://www.laserworxonline.com/firearm-engraving/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top