Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2014 7:59:01 PM EDT
Im in Northern NJ , right at where NY/PA/NJ come together! Interested in a little getaway property/ hunting ,fishing, atv , camping or trailer etc.  from 15 to 50 acres , possble  locations Tioga,Bradlford,Lycoming county's ! Any thoughts , info appreciated !
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:32:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a place in Potter which is next county to the west. It is a beautiful area, PA Grand canyon, hiking fishing and deer hunting is good/bad depends on who you ask.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:40:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks , Its almost 4hrs from me ! You have to travel to get away from the city folk moving into the lake communities that are closer to me .
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:19:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah the 4 hour drive sucks, but it is worth it.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:13:25 PM EDT
[#4]
OP, moving here is always an option.
I know everyone can't just up and leave but I like to encourage good people to move here.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:31:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know everyone can't just up and leave but I like to encourage good people to move here.
View Quote

you forget to encourage the new people encourage the liberals communist to move to ny nj
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:04:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

you forget to encourage the new people encourage the liberals communist to move to ny nj
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is true.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 10:32:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Im looking at possibly retiring in 4/5  years and it  would most likely be my permanent residence at some point!
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 6:45:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Im looking at possibly retiring in 4/5  years and it  would most likely be my permanent residence at some point!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good to hear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top